The online racing simulator
all other racers drop/spectate - stats still tracked?
So yesterday (~6-7PM US Eastern Time) I entered a race with 3 or 4 other people. It was the first race on the track, as the server had just switched over. Track was FB Green.

It seemed like everyone was just trying to work their setups or something and they were dropping in and out and pitting. I, however, ran a full race and (obviously) won as well as having the fastest lap.

The $results display showed i would be awarded points, so i know that it wasn't a "mid-race join" scenario, but my stats don't include that win or the fastest lap...

Does at least one other person have to finish the race for my stats to count?

BTW, i know it's a petty thing to ask, but i'm a n00b, so those numbers would actually be nice to see (it would be my 2nd win, and 1st fastest lap).
#2 - SamH
Stats are only collected on full races with 4+ drivers in them. If the system detects that the race doesn't start with a "full set", it won't add the stats for that race. Also, on Bump & Jump, because we can't count yellows we also don't count laps on that server.
gotcha! thanks for the info
Quote from SamH :Stats are only collected on full races with 4+ drivers in them. If the system detects that the race doesn't start with a "full set", it won't add the stats for that race. Also, on Bump & Jump, because we can't count yellows we also don't count laps on that server.

Once thing I noticed about this is that if you´re on the SS2 server ( guess it will happen on all multi-class servers), and there are enough drivers for the race to count for the stats, but you are the only one driving the FOX, your win will be added to the stats, altough you're racing "alone".
#5 - SamH
Quote from chunkyracer :Once thing I noticed about this is that if you´re on the SS2 server ( guess it will happen on all multi-class servers), and there are enough drivers for the race to count for the stats, but you are the only one driving the FOX, your win will be added to the stats, altough you're racing "alone".

That's a good point, actually. We didn't account for that scenario in the X-System. I'll add that to the X2-System list of considerations and figure out with the team if we should add it to the to-do list. Cheers!
Because if the system didnt award the win for the other class then the second class would struggle to get going under a mid-population server load.
the more important point (in my eyes), is to count the fastest laps
per class, not overall.

but i already told this a few times and i hope this issue will make
its way up to the to-do-list
so this means that if I spin out and do donuts by myself on the server then my stats won't get tracked?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :so this means that if I spin out and do donuts by myself on the server then my stats won't get tracked?

thats right, until there are less then 4 drivers on the server
i think the laps and the yellows are counted anyway, or ?
Quote from haelje :i think the laps and the yellows are counted anyway, or ?

yes, for sure the yellows are counted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG