The online racing simulator
Quick Question about Adobe PhotoShop CS2
(9 posts, started )
I'm using one of master skinnerz templates (XRT) and I cant get the WAND to click more than one area on the wireframe layer, It's complicated story. I'm going to wireframe layer and using the (Wand) to get the POLY and then after it's outlined I'll go to (sides) layer and the paint. Doing it this way will take a while and if I can outline all the things I want painted then It'll reduce time alot. Quick reply please. If you dont understand what I mean I'll post a screenie
Thanks -Mike
#2 - Bean0
Hold shift to add to selection.
Dude thats exactly what I was looking for... I sooo appreciate that.
#5 - Bean0
No worries
Quote from Bean0 :No worries

Got one more question/help. I'll take a shot of the problem and maybe you can help me with it.

Edit: Added the screen shot...
Attached images
Help...jpg
#7 - Bean0
I would use the pen tool to draw a shape.

Use the wireframe as a guide, and go around the edge of the door placing points wherever the angle changes.

You can easily change the colour of a shape, and also edit individual points should they be a fraction off.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
#8 - Bean0
Oh Cock.

Realised you're not trying to do the door, will leave the above post though.

For a smooth curve, I would probably use the ellipse tool and then stretch/rotate it to suit, other, more skilled people do it another way I think.
Well right now I'm trying something I just thought of and I'll see how the finished product looks... Thanks again..

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG