The online racing simulator
Schumacher drives a taxi
(73 posts, started )
Schumacher drives a taxi
Lol, yeah, i saw that earlier today, he even gave the taxi driver a 100 Euro tip on top of the 60 Euro fare. I'll bet that guy will remember this till the day he dies. And Schuey seem's like a decent bloke, all things considered.
lol, he must of got the "itch"
Hahahaha, that's fantastic.
"He drove at full throttle around the corners and overtook in some unbelievable places."

ROFL! That quote made me die on the floor laughing!
Lmao that's pretty sweet, but a little unfair how he didn't get any punishment for his (assumed) speeding,and wreckless driving that he was doing...
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Lmao that's pretty sweet, but a little unfair how he didn't get any punishment for his (assumed) speeding,and wreckless driving that he was doing...
~Bryan~

cmon hes schumi...
btw its pretty awseome and funny
First time I read that it reminded me of the movie Taxi (Queen Latifah)

But as for my comment, I'll stick to it. Sure he's got more skill then any driver in that whole city, that doesn't mean other drivers know how to drive. A stupid lane change, or bad merging is all it would take to write off a 100mph taxi...
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Lmao that's pretty sweet, but a little unfair how he didn't get any punishment for his (assumed) speeding,and wreckless driving that he was doing...
~Bryan~

i think that theres no penalty for speeding in germany
Heh, nice one Shumy.
Quote from chanoman315 :i think that theres no penalty for speeding in germany

yeah, and we eat dragons for dinner!

Naa, imo if this story (which is kind of old ) should be true he was just lucky.

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :yeah, and we eat dragons for dinner!

:shhh: Don't give out our secrets, there aren't enough dragons to share with the rest of the world
I think that he only drove this fast on the Autobahn .
Good story! haha
lol, the taxi driver was Turkish
Nice tip though, i wish i was him (then I could buy a G 25)
lol yeah! nice move schumi i see he hasnt forgoten how to drive fast
Well there you have it, a new career at it's conception.
Quote from chanoman315 :i think that theres no penalty for speeding in germany

Quote from der butz :

Naa, imo if this story (which is kind of old ) should be true he was just lucky.

Why? Isn't Germany the only civilized country in the world: You're allowed to speed. What's the point in having Germany if you there are speed limits?
#19 - Gunn
Alonso tried this too but missed his flight while arguing that the other taxi drivers had faster vehicles and were given green lights all the way to the airport.
Quote from Gunn :Alonso tried this too but missed his flight while arguing that the other taxi drivers had faster vehicles and were given green lights all the way to the airport.

Omg! ahahahah ROFL Nice one.
I don't believe a word of it.

probably related to the news

and what exactly would they punish him for ?
even with wheelchair spies flocking german streets everywhere and shooting at random planes passing over their heads most speeding will still go unnoticed and be unpunishable
Quote from dropin_biking :wreckless driving

I surely hope he doesn't go wrecking out there, if that would be unpunished I wouldn't leave my house ever again

And you can't get punished for assumed speeding. There has to be proof that you were actually speeding and how much you were going over the limit. And that's only legal if they used calibrated instruments for measurement.

Schumacher drives a taxi
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG