The online racing simulator
Team Halfords Now Recruiting
(58 posts, started )
I wish GWADanny would return to [HR]

:P
Well Lads come on board !!!

Hiya lads,

After a shuffle in the team we need some trackmasters as well. We are looking for some clean, fair and nice drivers. We are looking for 18+ drivers but if you have what it takes regardless your age feel free to leave a message by post or PM.

www.halfordsracing.com

Also you can come by at our forum register and have a look around. If you are searching for a team well this is your change
I've been looking at your team quite alot lately and wondering if I should apply (by "looking" btw, I mean watching a few drivers i've seen online and generally following threads etc.). You seem like a good team. I'm not sure you'd take someone like me on though?

I have, exactly, 7529 miles and 24 out of 153 race wins. 71 podium finishes. I'm, compared to other people if i'm honest, not super fast but I also don't class myself as being crap!

Please get in touch with your decision on this!

Thanks

Mike

Oh are you still recruiting anyway?
Hey nutty boy why not come over to [PM]? Check us out.

Damn [HR], keep stealing all the new recruits .
we are still recruiting.... I'll have a look at your stats and stuff. Feel free to take a look at our site too... check out Celtic's signature :
Quote from StableX :we are still recruiting.... I'll have a look at your stats and stuff. Feel free to take a look at our site too... check out Celtic's signature :

If you need to see me racing then i'll be happy to give you a few laps anytime you want! Apart from when i'm in bed. Or at school!

Oh yeah, another question, 18+ was mentioned in a post further up! Is there an age limit because I'm only 14?
Quote from nutty boy :If you need to see me racing then i'll be happy to give you a few laps anytime you want! Apart from when i'm in bed. Or at school!

Oh yeah, another question, 18+ was mentioned in a post further up! Is there an age limit because I'm only 14?

If you are nice and clean driver you probably can get in, I am also 14, and I'm on trials in Halfords Racing.
Quote from Kristjan.J :If you are nice and clean driver you probably can get in, I am also 14, and I'm on trials in Halfords Racing.

Ah right. Well I am a clean driver so I hope it'll be ok!
Don't wanna seem desperate but any news on whether I'd be allowed in?
hi im onli a s1 licence holder dose this count me out???????
Rare breed. Well we do mostly race the S2 cars and servers.

Principle/Money?

We do now set a limit at a CTRA silver license and i think you can get it on there Race 1 server so guess there is no real objection to it. Just many leagues might run other cars/tracks, so upgrade fast
Im interested too. Don't look at my stats, as my laptimes became worse when switching to my wheel. I got it a week ago, so im practising hard.
Im a clean driver, ask anyone. I'll be working on CTRA single seater for now, so yeah, give me a go.
PS, I practise ALOT offline, so the 5000++ mileage i have is inaccurate. =P
EDIT: I went on CTRA 1 and got rammed out 4 times in 6 races. This is why i hate slow cars.
Quote from Alkanphel :EDIT: I went on CTRA 1 and got rammed out 4 times in 6 races. This is why i hate slow cars.

Sorry for OT but what does that have to do with the speed of the cars?
-
(niels1) DELETED by niels1
Quote from Alkanphel :Im interested too. Don't look at my stats, as my laptimes became worse when switching to my wheel. I got it a week ago, so im practising hard.
Im a clean driver, ask anyone. I'll be working on CTRA single seater for now, so yeah, give me a go.
PS, I practise ALOT offline, so the 5000++ mileage i have is inaccurate. =P
EDIT: I went on CTRA 1 and got rammed out 4 times in 6 races. This is why i hate slow cars.

hey there... thanks for the application. We'll keep you posted and watch out for your stats. Right now we have tow types of entry in to our team. Through the Oval section and through the track section.

Oval
We run entry based on Oval stats and our oval drivers knowing the racers from servers to play on and from having time to see how a new driver does.

Trackies
This group runs on a slightly different model and we use CTRA as a base level for new entries in to the group. This for a number of reasons. We know that if someone has a "silver" license and/or a National B or A in the single seater that they are a competent driver in those classes. Usually we take part in events that use these classes.

My suggestion is to keep going as you are and progress on that as well as to just have fun with the game like we all do. We will be watching but it might take some time....

I really do feel for you on CTRA1 servers and I know that the current CTRA system (in my opinion) is not setup for people to progress fairly toward their silver. It's now extremely difficult to get points compared to the old points system. I am sorry but I can't change that! I loved the old CTRA copper/bronze system where you could only drive the XFR until you got bronze then you got to drive the slightly faster but harder car for double points after!! Much better

Hope that helps
Oh thanks so much, i think i'll join the oval team cuz im not cut out yet for the trackies =]. I guess I'll work on the single seaters, not the XFG/XRG combo. Thanks again.

@zeugnimod
Slow means closer racing.
Quote from Alkanphel :@zeugnimod
Slow means closer racing.

Yes, I agree.

But that's a reason to like them, not to hate them IMO.
boogy for Zeugy - he speaks good reason!
You're right, but unfortunately there're always some who are overly aggressive or just too careless.
You still recruiting?
If so gimme a pm and i'll send you details
#47 - Dru
Quote from rich uk :You still recruiting?
If so gimme a pm and i'll send you details

Racername: [Lame]Rich^uk
Online at: [TC] CityDriving Kyoto

doesn't this mean your in a team already?
That was an alias i used years ago as a joke

I have been out of a team for about 2 years now due to real life getting in the way .
i sent you a pm check it out and get back to me if your looking for a very good driver
you can´t beat us with quality, so you try to beat us with quantity?

just a joke... best wishes to the 2nd best team in ctra (from the best team in ctra)

Team Halfords Now Recruiting
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG