The online racing simulator
lap count
(9 posts, started )
lap count
not anything major but when selecting the number of laps I think we should be able to right-click like every other setting and enter it in manually. For instance, training the new AI for 50 or 100 laps. It'd be nice not to have to click that much. Anyone else with me?
Quote from mattlikespeoples :not anything major but when selecting the number of laps I think we should be able to right-click like every other setting and enter it in manually. For instance, training the new AI for 50 or 100 laps. It'd be nice not to have to click that much. Anyone else with me?

yep and samw with qualify clock
Quote from mattlikespeoples :not anything major but when selecting the number of laps I think we should be able to right-click like every other setting and enter it in manually. For instance, training the new AI for 50 or 100 laps. It'd be nice not to have to click that much. Anyone else with me?

Ever tried a right klick?

Shouldn't be that much klicks to get to 50 Laps when you actually do klick the right mousebutton instead of the left one :rolleyes:
Even if he has just missed the right-click 10-lap increments, it would be much easier to be able to right click and put in "57" rather than having to click a minimum of 12 times.
Quote from DasKlee :Ever tried a right klick?

Shouldn't be that much klicks to get to 50 Laps when you actually do klick the right mousebutton instead of the left one :rolleyes:

how many other people knew that right clicking on the arrows under a setting changed it by 10? I've been playing LFs for a long time and had no idea. you should still be able to right click and input the number of laps.
Quote from mattlikespeoples :how many other people knew that right clicking on the arrows under a setting changed it by 10? I've been playing LFs for a long time and had no idea. you should still be able to right click and input the number of laps.

Yup. Found that out after a couple of months of LFS ownership, and now I use it all the time in the garage
Quote from Dajmin :Even if he has just missed the right-click 10-lap increments, it would be much easier to be able to right click and put in "57" rather than having to click a minimum of 12 times.

60 minus 3 = 57 9 clicks

See, we're saving you tons of time already
Quote from mattlikespeoples :how many other people knew that right clicking on the arrows under a setting changed it by 10? I've been playing LFs for a long time and had no idea. you should still be able to right click and input the number of laps.

RTFM
Try this:
1. press t
2. write /laps 57
Crikey, 57 lap race!
That takes 10 button presses. Damn! And I though I was being smart.
Wait a tick! It takes only 9 if you have an US-KB. I am smart
Quote from March Hare :Wait a tick! It takes only 9 if you have an US-KB. I am smart

Why only 9 if using a US keyboard? It would still take me 10.....
10% more than my "right click to 60, - 3 left clicks down to 57

Quick edit: Bah, forgot, you don't need to type the "t" if you type "/".....Back to 9 keys that way.....

lap count
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG