The online racing simulator
Life as a demo(for the rest of the week)
I kinda screwed my self earlier. I lost all my unlocks, just because my GAME password supposedly doesn't match. I checked, double checked, then changed the pass, unlock, go online, and repeat.

If you have the same problems post here.
#2 - garph
If your GAME password didn't match, your copy of LFS shouldn't have unlocked, thus no unlocks being used up.
i have the same problem now, what should i do ?
i need training cause i have a race on saturday in owrl
Quote from mrodgers :If your GAME password didn't match, your copy of LFS shouldn't have unlocked, thus no unlocks being used up.

I got it solved, but to clear it up...

I go to play LFS. My account is locked. I go to the LFS Main Site and change my GAME pass because I forgot it. I go back to LFS. I unlock. I go to multiplayer. My GAME password supposedly doesn't match. Rinse, repeat, and boom. I lose all unlocks.

But thanks to the Devs' I got an extra unlock, and am enjoying the BMW like hell on multiplayer.
Quote from Dalek0220 :I got it solved, but to clear it up...

I go to play LFS. My account is locked. I go to the LFS Main Site and change my GAME pass because I forgot it. I go back to LFS. I unlock. I go to multiplayer. My GAME password supposedly doesn't match. Rinse, repeat, and boom. I lose all unlocks.

But thanks to the Devs' I got an extra unlock, and am enjoying the BMW like hell on multiplayer.

Which you could have done on demo anway
I had to change my graphics card, after that I needed to unlock lfs, then I went to patch X30 and had to unlock again, but it sayd all my unlocks have been used (so I had only 1, I didnt play since several weeks???). I typed a wrong PW once, maybe this used an unlock too?

how can I get a new unlock before friday? or is there no way and I have to wait?
Quote from AndreABG :I had to change my graphics card, after that I needed to unlock lfs, then I went to patch X30 and had to unlock again, but it sayd all my unlocks have been used (so I had only 1, I didnt play since several weeks???). I typed a wrong PW once, maybe this used an unlock too?

how can I get a new unlock before friday? or is there no way and I have to wait?

Send a mail to Victor.
erm, I went to his profile and tried to send him a mail, but it tells me that this user doesn't want to receive emails - so where should I write to?
tya

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG