The online racing simulator
Cool Beans
(14 posts, started )
Cool Beans
The rest of the film must of been utter shite to make that scene look funny.

Sorry, I didn't find it funny

Edit: Whoa...Your a Plymouth lad!
Random stuff amuses me.

Only been in Plymouth a few months. You from Plymouth too, or elsewhere in Devon?
I'm from the other side of Exeter. Where were you before you moved to Plymouth? You don't live on the streets of North Prospect do you

I listened to it the second time and it did actually make me laugh.
Originally from the other side of the country, Norfolk. And I'm kind of next to North Prospect, Camelshead (funny name I know). We don't really see any Chavs or bad stuff happen here though.
I used to spend a lot of time in Plymouth as my dad does a lot of work in Plymouth. I do actually like Plymouth, of course like all places it has rough areas but of course people assume the whole place is a shit pit.

I know this is an off topic forum, but enough of Plymouth
It's better than where I came from lets put it that way.

Enough of Plymouth, more Cool Beans!
Quote from beefyman666 :Originally from the other side of the country, Norfolk. And I'm kind of next to North Prospect, Camelshead (funny name I know). We don't really see any Chavs or bad stuff happen here though.

My Mum lives in Camels Head!!!!!
(Its so bad there she has a padlock on her DUSTBIN!!)
Plymouth reminds me of a mini-London, with more speed cameras. Nice place for shopping though, only 20 miles away.
That film must really suck if THIS is the best scene.
My dad had a parody on his phone of Bruce Springsteen's Streets Of Philadelphia and it was called The Street Of North Prospect. Very very very funny!

He hasn't got it now and I can't find it on the web
Omg more devon lfs players :o
Devon FTW?
FTW! Taking over the country, field by field.

I had an old MP3 about Plymouth, summed it up quite well, will see if I can find it tomorrow.

Cool Beans
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG