The online racing simulator
Damn Pedals
(5 posts, started )
Damn Pedals
Bought a wheel today and it a "Saitek r220"
it came with some pedals that plug into the wheel, they are basically extra buttons and not at all like pedals (pressure sensitive etc), can i buy seperate pressure sensitive pedals that are USb or something?. and if so what would you recommend?
and does LFS even have the capabilities of pressure sensativity

Reason i ask is that its stupid, its like either ON/OFF
I'm sure you mean travel sensitivity and not pressure sensitivity (that's very rare but possible, some freaky project by Niels IIRC) and ofcourse this is possible in LFS. It seems more that you haven't correctly calibrated your wheel, although 5 minutes of google searching and a few reviews later it seems to be a pretty... lacking wheel.

I don't know about extra pedals but I think they're relatively pricey, compared to a full wheel+pedals combo, but ofcourse they are mostly of better quality too. I'd look if buying a new wheel + pedal wouldn't be a better choice overall, though.
I see, i did actually mean travel sensitivityillepall
Yea the wheel was a cheap £30 jobbie, might take it back tomorrow, can you suggest any resonably priced good wheel + pedal sets

cheers,

whitey

P.S i think it is calibrated , il take a screen shot and maybe you or someone can just make sure..

thanks

<-- pic
I guess here is the place to look for wheel advice, I'm not exactly a wheel expert, you know
k thanks

Damn Pedals
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG