Damper Effect: 0%
Degrees Of Rotation: 720 degrees

LFS internal Settings:

Wheel Turn: 720 degrees
WTC: 0.00
ASS: 0.00
FFB: 6

------------------------------------------------------------
This only happens when LFS's internal ffb setting is >6.

I will be driving along, and all of a sudden the ffb gets really heavy. Heavy to the point where my table starts to lift off the ground. This could last from 10 seconds to 10 minutes, it's irratic, it just comes and goes to to three times per race.

When I pit and re-join, the wheel of the car will be centred but my physical wheel will not, causing me to shift-C< sometimes causing mad conflicts kicking me from race...lag probably.

The mis-allignment of the cars wheel to the G25 can also happen when I stop the car on track due to the heavy ffb kicking in

It's not as if I'm a really quick racer, but I am getting the hang of it untill this past two weeks, it's ruining my and others racer's races.

I've tries re-installing everything/setting different settings the lot, hence this post as my last resort. I hope the wheel ain't stuffed

HELP!
Try recalibration in game
#3 - CSU1
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Try recalibration in game

i forgot to mention that was teh first thing I tried, it works as a fix, but 10 seconds later the problem returns...
woah, sounds crazy i think you have the latest version of the Logitech Profiler ? i use FFB = 65% ingame and 101% in profiler, but sometimes there is strange behavior when i start lfs. what works for me (not only for quickhack, it stays working ): unplug my G25 from USB and connect it again (lfs closed while that). with the next lfs-start everything is fine.
Maybe the USB (or some other) cable is damaged and the wheel sends/receives corrupted data. It sounds more like a hardware problem to me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG