(LFSW) Scollbars in Progress Window
Some time ago scroll bars were added to the progress window in LFSW. See the image below to see what it looks like on my computer when viewing my team server with only 3 people in it. It looks like crap with the scrollbars the way they are right now; why are there scrollbars at all? I'm running 1680x1050 resolution, and I should never need to scroll through any progress windows, in fact I should be able to see the whole thing. Can these be removed please? Or at least, make them disappear if they're not needed (like in my case)? They actually make more problems than they solve.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Have you configured your browser to block CSS? I see lots of default Times New Roman font there, which doesn't show up for me.

E: Forget what I said. It's screwed up on IE.

E²: Victor if you're reading this, there is apparently a workaround to make this IE bug disappear. Adding special/weird code to fix IE bugs... NEVER seen that before :rolleyes:
Attached images
progress.png
Oh it's an IE bug? I had no idea, as I don't use other browsers. Oh well...
Quote from AndroidXP :Have you configured your browser to block CSS? I see lots of default Times New Roman font there, which doesn't show up for me.

E: Forget what I said. It's screwed up on IE.

E²: Victor if you're reading this, there is apparently a workaround to make this IE bug disappear. Adding special/weird code to fix IE bugs... NEVER seen that before :rolleyes:

Thanks for watching us...
FF is the best browser ever .
I have last version and I don't have blocked CSS a there is also Times New Roman everywhere... Maybe some IE hacks will help. Create some CSS only for IE. But IE really sux :/.
Oh FOUC, I get the same problem sometimes too.
Hey it's been fixed now. Thanks Victor!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG