The online racing simulator
LFS Database X-Mas Calendar
(63 posts, started )
Everything is going ahead on full steam and just fine, just wait, just you wait.
Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!
-
(Electricwolf) DELETED by Electricwolf : false
Uhh there's something wrong with the BL reflections, the car in the screenshot is supposed to be black.

Oh I fixed it, carshine = 0.30 in cfg.txt.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Nice, but I still prefer the old reflection I have
I have downloaded the High-res pack from LFS database, so it allready got reflection for every track/car.
Sorry for double posting, but where is new stuff for today?
not sure what time zone the author/owner of lfs-db is in, but i believe Day 5 was missed completely... that didn't last very long
Damn! And I was looking for 24 new nice updates to LFS
Quote from The Very End :Damn! And I was looking for 24 new nice updates to LFS

Same here, at least the skies we're nice...
So it`s dead then?
Lol, why you create a topic, that just is based on lies that tells you will release a new addition each day.

+1 for locking this topic.
Quote from The Very End :So it`s dead then?
Lol, why you create a topic, that just is based on lies that tells you will release a new addition each day.

+1 for locking this topic.

+1 Here too... Useless topic...
i'm still keeping my fingers crossed that he got distracted with other stuff, and will get back on track any day now...

Quote from Riders Motion :+1 Here too... Useless topic...

Useless? Your just being a forum troll lately, go find some sympathy and happiness in your life.
Quote from mcintyrej :Useless? Your just being a forum troll lately, go find some sympathy and happiness in your life.

I recall this message got you angry right? If you have something against me, you are free to PM me. Don't get me wrong, the guy creates a thread claiming he will post something new everyday, but he scraps his good idea not even a week after he launched it. He just shouldn't have created a thread for this as he knew he couldn't update it everyday. That's my point.
It isn`t deliberate Riders. The calendar wasn`t cancelled. We just haven`t heard a peep out of Electricwolf for a few days, and he isn`t in the habit of just disappearing. I`m assuming that he`s either lost net access, or has come down with some sort of intergalactic hyper flu.
Quote from unseen :or has come down with some sort of intergalactic hyper flu.

definatley:iagree::tired::vomit:
Quote from Riders Motion :I recall this message got you angry right? If you have something against me, you are free to PM me. Don't get me wrong, the guy creates a thread claiming he will post something new everyday, but he scraps his good idea not even a week after he launched it. He just shouldn't have created a thread for this as he knew he couldn't update it everyday. That's my point.

No, it didn't? I've just been looking at all your posts and your being negative, all the time. I remember you being like this, then you stopped, now you've started again.
Quote from mcintyrej :No, it didn't? I've just been looking at all your posts and your being negative, all the time. I remember you being like this, then you stopped, now you've started again.

Well, I wish I wasn't always negative, but sometimes things around you (the forums in my case) are sol full of crap it gets your moral down and you don't feel like posting fluffy stuff everyday. I'll try to improve anyway, thanks for the heads up. By the way anyone know the reason why E-Wolf can't update?
Quote from Riders Motion :Well, I wish I wasn't always negative, but sometimes things around you (the forums in my case) are sol full of crap it gets your moral down and you don't feel like posting fluffy stuff everyday.

You get in a bad mood because an internet forum is "full of crap"?
Quote from zeugnimod :You get in a bad mood because an internet forum is "full of crap"?

E-Mood that is
Oh, right.

That makes sense. Big grin
I'm not too bothered about waiting, it just means we'll get a big pack with loads of stuff in a few days, hopefully.

LFS Database X-Mas Calendar
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG