The online racing simulator

Poll : Car classes for S3 or patch

Touring cars ( WTCC, ETCC, BTCC look a like )
Rally cars ( WRC look a likes
Classis GT/touring cars
LMP cars ( with and without roof )
Extra GT cars ( RB4 GTR, RACgtr, LX8 )
Race karts ( 125cc shifter, 125cc TAG, 100cc
Offroad cars ( CORR buggies/trucks )
Hothatch ( hatchback )
Stockcars ( Nascar look al like )
Dragsters ( funnycars and topfeul )
Daytona prototypes ( between GT and LMP )
Sprintcars
#51 - Timz
Quote from deggis :Because they do not have a connection with BMW.

Formula BMW = deal with V1 Championship / Fortec Motorsports
BMW-Sauber = deal with Intel

Ow OK, yeah you're right! Yes, would be very nice to see spectacular, closed LMP-Cars at Le Mans...reminds me of the amazing Porsche 996 GT1 of 1998...(drools)
Quote :
MRT
FBM
FOX
FO8
BF1

I'd like to see approx. ~300bhp Touring cars, made from XRT, FXO, RB4, possibly FZ5? With added kits, reducted weight, GTR-ish interiors. Today 20:31

yes but we where talking about the 1 seater cars we allready had
I want the LM GTP with Wankel Engine
I have an idea - universal car class:
GTS - something between stock and GTR, a tuned road cars with normals/supers/hybrids/knobbly and slick tires, for racing, rally (rb) and drifting (xr)
it will be nice for all players - if you like rally or rallycross - you can take RB4 gts with rallyx set on knobbly tires
if you like drifting- xrt gts with normals or supers and go sideways!
if you like normal racing- fxo/xrt/rb4 on slicks and go!

gts class - 300+HP, with downforce and 36* steer lock (you can olso take 30 or less for racing, if you need :P)
It allready is implented in game :P
Look around on the forum, and you`ll see that someone implented it in S1, togheter with the bus and such lol. Was never shared public, so you won`t get it
#58 - Timz
great car! would love to race with it

it looks like Touring cars are most popular at the moment
Why do people insist on saying the 787B is a nice sounding car, it sounds so ****ing bad, and it hurts my ears. It doesn't sound so bad when the rpm is moving rapidly, but when it is driving, just the constant drone of this high pitch 2stroke sounding piece of shit, really annoys me.
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
"European Racing Trucks" should be too
Quote :
Why do people insist on saying the 787B is a nice sounding car, it sounds so ****ing bad, and it hurts my ears. It doesn't sound so bad when the rpm is moving rapidly, but when it is driving, just the constant drone of this high pitch 2stroke sounding piece of shit, really annoys me.

Go and listen to a diesel racer if you can't stand the sound.
Quote from henrico-20- :Go and listen to a diesel racer if you can't stand the sound.

Impossible. Diesel car does not make any sound!
Stock Car but not NASCAR Style
The Audi R10 sounds like a Thunderstorm. Like a diesel verson of the TVR Speed 12
Quote from BlueFlame :The Audi R10 sounds like a Thunderstorm. Like a diesel verson of the TVR Speed 12

it sounds like my generator back in my garage
Quote from henrico-20- :it sounds like my generator back in my garage

No. You're generator is 1 cyl, Audi R10 is V12.
I really want to see karts and an LMP car. Others i would like are:
rally cars
extra GTs
Touring Cars
and a stock car, with a proper multi-line oval
Quote from BlueFlame :The Audi R10 sounds like a Thunderstorm. Like a diesel verson of the TVR Speed 12

No, The audi R10 sounds like 2 old Ferguson tractors, parked next to each other, whose sound was speeded up 10 times. (Take any video of the R10 and slow down the play speed......it does sound exactly like that,as much as your OUDI fanboyshness would like to deny :P)

Anyway, what I'd like to see in LFS was already mentioned: Le Mans racers, touring cars, some WRC and GROUP B cars(Can I has an P405 T16 looking car plz? And a Audi quattro lookalike? Together with some good rally tracks?:tilt

And in the end: Muscle cars..

I want a gas guzzling, can-drive-only-in-straight, to-much-torque-in-its-big-block-V8, RWD, five meters long, Dodge Charger looking, tyres melting mean mofo of a car. Now that would be awesome. It would probably be under used...but again......you never know....
But what is a Massey Ferguson tractor? It's a good Tractor, and an Audi? A good car
yes but the only problem is... it's racing on Diesel...

Motorcycles.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG