Williams
Super Aguri
Red Bull
Renault
Honda
Force India(formerly Spyker)
Toyota
Torro Rosso
Zeug just called me and asked if you can change his vote to Williams because he realised he likes them more.

TIA.
Ferrari.
What am I, your answering service? Blas89 just called me and now he wants to change his vote to Williams too! Sorry about this, some people are very indecisive.
I forget what my first race was. All i remember was a Mclaren crashing and a Ferrari winning, probably Schumi.

Ferrari FTW!
I'd like to see what BMW and Renault can do next year. Also Honda should do something about this seasons results..
Its strange...I've never had a favourite team as such

I've always seen F1 as a driver battle first, team battle second.

I have never liked a driver just because he is in a certain team, or disliked a driver because of the team he drives for.
Quote from thisnameistaken :What am I, your answering service? Blas89 just called me and now he wants to change his vote to Williams too! Sorry about this, some people are very indecisive.

As a form of compensation for Blas89's indecision, I decided to vote for Ferrari.

(Nah, I didn't vote. As usual, I'll wait and see. Kubica FTW at the moment, I don't root for car manufacturers.)
why is this poll result no surprice

after micheal left ferrari most of the german guys likes Mclaren or BMW Sauber.

and the most of the guys around here is german.

Ferrari 28.89%
Mclaren 15.56%
BMW Sauber 24.44%

so we know the result of the poll allready ,

but a poll like witch team is going to be champion 2008?
that is goign to be a surprice.

Greets,

Reint Jan
#35 - axus
BMW Sauber. I've supported them since their days with Williams. I think they're a no-nonsense team unlike Ferrari and to a certain extent McLaren. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much support they are getting. I'm sure they'll win a constructors' championship in the next few years.
Williams.
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
#37 - axus
Quote from Tigershark :It's a shame both drivers are a bit boring

Sorry? Kubica is indeed but Heidfeld has a son named Yoda for crying out loud! He's also pulled some amazing passes out of the bag, in an efficient, German manner.
BMW Sauber
#39 - adin
Ferrari, I love the Ferrari as the 'brand', history and cars
+I like good relations in the team.
Quote from Tigershark :
I don't think that all support for BMW Sauber is coming from Michael Schumacher fans that never really got into the Ferrari thing, I'm sure it's a factor but their team and attitude has always been quite respectable. You won't hear BMW Sauber saying a lot of nonsense and they're surprisingly honest in terms of the goals they set for themselves. It's a shame both drivers are a bit boring, but Sauber has always been a nice and decent team. As you'd expect from a Swiss outfit.

Well said. Thats why I like BMW. They just get on with it, keep their heads down and get the job done. Kubica is boring, but made of steel. Hiedfeld is German, of course he is boring! J/K
when BMW start fighting for wins, no, IF BMW start fighting for wins don;t expect this air of 'respectability' to be about for long. That is the nature of the beast!
BMW Sauber are basically back to where BMW Williams left off from.

For the periods between 2000 and 2003 it was allways Ferrari, Mclaren and BMW and BMW finally got Sauber up to the level(When I mean finally, I dont mean its taken awhile)
#43 - halo
Williams
McLaren
Torro Rosso are the only team without a vote, like we didn't see that coming
BMW Sauber for me. Why? Ok, I'll be honest - because of R. Kubica. Besides, it's been great to see the team make such progress.

You guys are saying that Kubica is boring: Have to disagree here. I mean look at his fight with Massa in Japan for example- not exactly what I would call boring.

Unless you guys mean OFF the track. Then I sadly have to agree - definitely not exciting.
Quote from Cielepa :BMW SAUBER!!!

For the benefit of the English speakers on the forum, I learned some basic Polish when I was in school, and this translates to "Williams".
Quote from thisnameistaken :For the benefit of the English speakers on the forum, I learned some basic Polish when I was in school, and this translates to "Williams".

LoL You Williams lover
McLaren
The Prancing Horse all the way

Favourite current F1 team
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG