The online racing simulator
inSim
(13 posts, started )
#1 - sun
inSim
Hi

Right, well i ran my dedi server and i typed in /insim 29999 and pressed enter. Then i went to LFS_External_Client and ran that exe.
in my dedi server then it comes up '' inSim - TCP : My App. Then i went to LFS started it up connected to the server then i tried the command !help Then nothing happend. It didnt come up in he corner of the screen or enything.

Can eny body help me ?

Owen. s2 Licenced.
You probably don't even know what LFS_External_Client is?
#3 - sun
yes i do!

i edited the Form.cs to make my inSim and iu told oyu what happened when i tred it at the 1st post i posted.
#4 - vane
what was the code you added? you did compile it after you modded it didn't you?
#5 - sun
Hi

I nly aded the commands code what was this

if (MSO.Msg.Contains("!help"))
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection(
"^7List of Commands:", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!pitlane ^7- Sends you to pit garages for €500", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!prices ^7- Shows pricelist for cars", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!cash ^7- Shows your in-game cash", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!rules1 and !rules2 ^7- Shows the rules of the server", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!penalty ^7- Removes a pitlane penalty for €100", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!buy 'carname' ^7- Purchases a car (see !prices)", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
"^2!sell 'carname' ^7- Sells a car (see !prices)", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
Quote from sun :Hi

I nly aded the commands code what was this

if (MSO.Msg.Contains("!help"))
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7List of Commands:", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!pitlane ^7- Sends you to pit garages for €500", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!prices ^7- Shows pricelist for cars", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!cash ^7- Shows your in-game cash", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!rules1 and !rules2 ^7- Shows the rules of the server", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!penalty ^7- Removes a pitlane penalty for €100", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!buy 'carname' ^7- Purchases a car (see !prices)", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^2!sell 'carname' ^7- Sells a car (see !prices)", (MSO.UCID), (MSO.PLID));

Erm....im sure this is in insim docs but MTC only takes UCID or PLID not both, in this case
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7List of Commands:", MSO.UCID, 0); Do that...
#7 - sun
hi

ok i'll do that Thanks
This looks awfull familiar, enough said
#9 - vane
Quote from Wentz22 :This looks awfull familiar, enough said

Well you dont have to worry, its one thing have the commands on !help, linking them commands to acutally do something(as stable as CLC) is another matter
#12 - sun
yer maybe Wentz22 can you unbann me off CLC i was supposed to banned for 2 days and now it still says host refuses connection... Chris P was the one who banned me.
Sun - sort that out by PM, please.

inSim
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG