The online racing simulator
Seriously, why does LFS give me a hard time with AA and AF?
Every other game works, rFactor, GTR2, etc. I have 2 8800GTX Ultras running at 2560x1600 and even at that resolution the game needs tons of AF. Problem is it doesn't work. I've confirmed that my nVidia profile works becuase if I force Vsync on and enter the game, my frames are at 60. If I turn it off, then I'm up into the 200's so I know it's isn't the profile not taking affect. I'm running the latest nvdia drivers. Anyone else have this problem?
#2 - garph
AA is the important one, the one that smooths the jagged lines up....not AF.

Probably a typo but just incase you're adding loads of AF and wondering why it looks not so great.
If this works I propose it gets stickied because it will be the fourth time I've typed it, which doesn't include the original time when Hyperactive typed it because I was complaining that my nVidia card looked like poo:

Texture Filtering - Negative LOD Bias, set it to "Clamp".
Quote from garph :AA is the important one, the one that smooths the jagged lines up....not AF.

Probably a typo but just incase you're adding loads of AF and wondering why it looks not so great.

Figured out the problem. It appears that if you run SLI like I do, there is a seperate section for AA when running SLI. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.
LOD for best quality should be all the way to the right, where as the Dynamic LOD reduction should be at 0.
#6 - dadge
lod sliders all the way to the right. dynamic lod reduction set to 0.0 or something like that.
edit, GGGRRRRRRR

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG