The online racing simulator
#1 - JTbo
Merry Christmas Scawen, Eric, and Victor!
We made little present for you (me and mostly 510N3D), even it is little bit early for Christmas, I think it is good time to give something to you

I think also community likes from this

Here is the present it is hefty 280MB but worth every byte

Thanks goes to everyone involved, it was special evening, maybe some tagging coming in future, who knows

Fordman is to thank for arranging such event.

Enjoy and have fun time with this time machine
Yeah merry (soon) x-mas to scawen and everyone else. Enjoy the movie Cheers JTbo, great idea
Downloading

Merry Christmas to you two, scawen and the rest of the bounch too!
Merry Christmas too from me [downloading]!
Aww... It's superb someone did something for Scawen (and I guess Eric and Victor too?), mucho respecto to people involved in this project

Gonna watch it in couple of hours, I'm fed up with Vista (mostly lazy to learn it). Come home sweet XP lol

Nice to begin with. But after a few minutes I will confess to getting a bit bored. Only so much that 19 minutes of some cars in sepia can provide in terms of excitement.

Also, widescreen looks a lot cooler. And turning off the messages (or cropping them) works wonders.

I'll try and watch it again later to see if I missed some interesting bits...

Nice camera work though, and the soundtrack fitted well. Nice little reminder how far LFS has come since S1 (although Fern Bay is pretty much idential as far as I can see ).
And Hannukah and Kwanza and Yule and whatever else they might celebrate.

Prejudiced people that you are
merry x-mas scawen!!!!!!!!!!
Nice JTbo, and i wish you and your family's a merry christams aswell Dev's
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Sweet, what a speed, 850 kb/s...never had anything load that fast!

Not seen the video yet, but isn't it a bit early for Xmas presents? Or is this a bribe?
Very nice video you made for us all, there's so many oldskool lfsers in there.

That event looks so much fun and by the look of the comments in there so much laughable aswell, good job
Quote from tristancliffe :Nice to begin with. But after a few minutes I will confess to getting a bit bored. Only so much that 19 minutes of some cars in sepia can provide in terms of excitement.

Also, widescreen looks a lot cooler. And turning off the messages (or cropping them) works wonders.

I'll try and watch it again later to see if I missed some interesting bits...

Nice camera work though, and the soundtrack fitted well. Nice little reminder how far LFS has come since S1 (although Fern Bay is pretty much idential as far as I can see ).

i tried widescreen but it looked just strange to me (maybe i had to choose another resolution for the recording but at this point i already had enough good or too much footage to start all over again) and the messages are kind of part of this concept
Nice gift to him!

Merry Christmas Scawen!
Well, it was a bit bit too long, some editing would have been nice there and there. But I loved the brutal driver changes!
Very nice indeed

Merry Christmas Scawen, Victor and Eric and all the LFS Racers out there!
You must be thinking that wishing him a merry christmas now this early in december will bring the patch sooner.

Merry X-mas ...uh now merry Y-mas
merry christmas devs, keep up the awesomeness of the game
#18 - JTbo
In Finland we have these things like little Christmas (direct translation) it is where everyone from company goes to ship that sails between Sweden and Finland, then they get awfully drunk and will say and do things that they feel sorry afterwards.

Well, some companies offer little Christmas for key customers and there often is tradition to give small presents, well also in case 1 too.

#19 - joen
Merry Christmas Scawen, Geraldine, Leo, Victor, Eric and the LFS community
Now where's that patch?
j/k
Merry Christmas Scawen, Geraldine, Leo, Victor, Eric and the LFS community!
Merry Xmas Scavier & co.
#22 - adin
Merry Christmas
Happy Christmas all,
Bon Noél
Guten Oktoberfest und
Håper att du alle ha en God Jul
Remember that it's better to give presents than receive.

(Where's my Y, Scawen?)
Quote from spankmeyer :Remember that it's better to give presents than receive.

(Where's my Y, Scawen?)

Stop it Spank, your too damn funny

Merry Christmas Scawen, Eric, and Victor!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG