The online racing simulator
As haelje said, it's quite amusing to read this release date speculation.

I don't except it until 21st (last friday 'till xmas). It was a bit clear it's not going to happen today as there's no Dedi server Y (as some people said already).
If my memory serves me well, Dedi comes at least a day before patch. But who knows (enough rambling from me)...

Edit: 8 new posts while I was writing this... slow down guys
Yep, and Scawen is offline :P
Why we need servers this time everybody will be offline testing the renewed and improved AI.
This what happened with a major patch release.

Quote from lfs.net :
added fri, Apr. 21st, 2006 16:00
>LFS S2 Alpha, version T

Hello Racers!

We are pleased to announce the release of S2 ALPHA Version T

- the BMW Sauber F1.06
- tyre and aero physics improvements
- many other updates

There's not much more to say... download it... have fun!

Quote from lfs.net :
added fri, Apr. 21st, 2006 13:40
>New dedicated host version T

Hello Hosters,

Here is the dedicated host for LFS version T, which we will release later today.

Download : Dedicated Host for LFS S2T

Note when the time of the dedi was released compared to now, 2+ hours and still no dedi so guess we have to wait for next friday.
I want patch now lol, even if it`not going to be released today probally.
:rolleyes:
IIRC S2 was released at some time between 1530 and 1600 UK time...I got the text message as I was driving home.
wait 4 1/2 hours till I get out of school
It's pretty funny coming on here and seeing all the anxious kids (yes, I'm one of 'em) hoping they'll see their new toy under the tree today... No wonder my wife thinks I'm pathetic at times.
Quote from Avatar13 :It's pretty funny coming on here and seeing all the anxious kids (yes, I'm one of 'em) hoping they'll see their new toy under the tree today... No wonder my wife thinks I'm pathetic at times.

What tree? (sarcasim, we haven't even got our christmas tree up yet.)
Quote from GruntOfAction :What tree? (sarcasim, we haven't even got our christmas tree up yet.)

lol, yeah, I can relate!
The BF1 patch was released at about 3:55 iirc, i too got a text on my way home :P
Yes, but was Saturn in line with Mars in the second quadrant? That is the main question.
Ughhh, I leave college for home next Thursday, and although I'll be bringing my desktop, I won't have my two screens or the projector... or the steering wheel... PLEASE LET THE PATCH COME OUT BEFORE THEN!!!
Quote from xaotik :Yes, but was Saturn in line with Mars in the second quadrant? That is the main question.

Well..In 2012 on the winter equinox(December 21st) the earth and sun will be aligned with the center of the galaxy..Thats the perfect time for Patch Y to come out
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well..In 2012 on the winter equinox(December 21st) the earth and sun will be aligned with the center of the galaxy..Thats the perfect time for Patch Y to come out

That would be the best time for S3 to come out
thats also apparently a good time for the world to end, too...hmmm. With the advent of a new Son the three Horsemen and one Horsewoman of the Appocolypse release 'patch y' to cleanse the Earth
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Ughhh, I leave college for home next Thursday, and although I'll be bringing my desktop, I won't have my two screens or the projector... or the steering wheel... PLEASE LET THE PATCH COME OUT BEFORE THEN!!!

You have all your racing equipment at college? That's a suicide wish mate! I'd fail my year before it even begun if I did that!
oh my GOD!
The new version will be... oh my GOD!

(post was meant to be written in a positive way )
Why are people getting excited when there's no release date set?

I'm confused. :\
Quote from Scawen :Hello Racers!

We are pleased to announce that there will be a new patch before Christmas.

Well, i am looking forward to it.
Christmas is still 17 days away so who knows when it'll come out
It`s allowed to dream :P
Or is that banned in the last patch?
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG