The online racing simulator
Fragmaster: hmm upgrades ;)
(7 posts, started )
Hello Racers,

Fragmaster (particularly FM-Failure ) has finally solved the issue which emerged after the last insim update and upgraded the so called "newbie filter" and now proudly presents the brand new GTR/ Oval servers (also many thanks to [FPR]Yankman at this point for his time and help ). There are basically two servers available. First would be the (FM) OvaL StArTerS server which is there to get used to the cars (just in case you're new to this combination) &/ or to gather the requirements which are needed in order to join the second server (FM) NascaR 5oo . You need to have at least 200 laps and a laptime of 39.20 at one of each cars. Proper setups are available here http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu (make sure you read the info for each "hotlap" setup). It is also possible to download hotlap replays from here www.lfsworld.net to maybe compare and correct your race line or maybe you're even better and then upload your very own hotlaps.

summary for lazy forum users ():

- updated insim "newbie filter"
- two servers available, (FM) OvaL StArTerS & (FM) NascaR 5oo
- requirements for the (FM) NascaR 5oo are: 200 laps & laptime: 39.20 with any car
- get setups here http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu
- get hotlap replays here www.lfsworld.net
- make sure your setup is adjusted properly (added mass position, tires, downforce, fuel) / you can also ask other people for help/ setups of course
- amount of laps depends on the number of players (usually 8 laps no pit stops or 20 laps with forced pitstop)

Basic rules are as follows (applied at both servers):

- standing on track is not allowed since there is no pace car around (check the map and your mirrors after a fatal crash and pit in/ spectate if necessary)

- always pass on the inside & let pass on the inside, do not block (only exeption would be the last lap after turn 3 if you think that you really have to win, movements that forces a crash at this point can result in a kick/ ban)

- do not download while racing, players with high pings are unacceptable for this kind of racing (0.30+ will be removed)

- obey the blue flag rule: do not interfere with cars that are ahead of you in the grid order (let them pass and if you are able to catch the draft, stay behind and do not overtake)

The idea behind it is rather obvious i think. This system has been created to "force" people that are having none or less practice at either the vehicles, the track or the behaviour on track in general to check if they could enjoy this kind of action or to simply prove themselves and their skills. The oval is different compared to other tracks which makes it surely not less enjoyable. So if you're able to burn some fast laps into the tarmac and got your 200 laps together then feel free to join the advanced/ pro server and get some practice with other people at your level or learn from those who are quicker or are more experienced with certain techniques such as drafting.

Good luck & have fun!!

The Fragmaster Team
very nice! i always hoped that someday you guys would go GTR. I kinda got bored of the Bf1 oval. Might see me online more often with the GTRS then

Nice one guys . I'll have to come catch up with you guys at some stage.. been too long
well we are still driving BF1 now and then i guess and the GTR server was also around for quite a while now but yeah, the server is packed with some really nice and experienced racers atm and its much more fun then ever before actually Hope to cya around buddy
nice writeup.... good luck to you
Hope your attitude there has chanced aswell !
Goodluck Guys!
hehe...finally, now ur talking
Quote from Dennis93 :Hope your attitude there has chanced aswell !
Goodluck Guys!

says the kamikaze driver lol

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG