The online racing simulator
Graphics Downgraded (And license problem)
Recently, I had to reset LFS due to trying to install an old patch that went wrong.
I copied all the files from my old PC, and LFS is working fine now, apart from a little graphics problem.

I have all graphics set to maximum, and before the reinstall there was no problem. Now, since the reinstall, there is a problem with rendering wheels and cars a few metres ahead and behind.

Cars a certain distance away are much less detailed, and sometimes the wheel spokes just disappear from wheels. Also, sometimes the wheels become hexagons, or octagons (I'm not sure which). This never happened before I reinstalled LFS. Does anyone know my problem? See attachment for a small example.

PS, I locked LFS again, for a stupid reason and now I can't unlock it again because I've "used all my unlocks for this week". When does the new week start?
Attached images
Graphico troublejpg.jpg
You get given unlocks on Friday. Not sure if it means midnight tonight or sometime during the day. Normally when a patch that requires reunlocking is released, everyone gets an unlock (unless they already have the maximum).
Quote from duke_toaster :You get given unlocks on Friday. Not sure if it means midnight tonight or sometime during the day. Normally when a patch that requires reunlocking is released, everyone gets an unlock (unless they already have the maximum).

Great, thanks very much
#4 - troy
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

Cars a certain distance away are much less detailed, and sometimes the wheel spokes just disappear from wheels. Also, sometimes the wheels become hexagons, or octagons

did you have a look at your graphics and misc options in lfs?
dynamic lod reduction should be close to zero if you want to get rid of octagonal wheels (thats in misc) all the graphic lod options should be close to 1
Quote from troy :did you have a look at your graphics and misc options in lfs?
dynamic lod reduction should be close to zero if you want to get rid of octagonal wheels (thats in misc) all the graphic lod options should be close to 1

The (only) LOD option was at maximum and I've now turned it back to 0 and it's back to how it should be! Thanks very much

PS, I've managed to unlock LFS again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG