The online racing simulator
THe JOKeRz
(20 posts, started )
THe JOKeRz
Hey we are still recruiting we need some people from s2 cuz i played the demo when i started the team so i have all demo players but there good so if u have s2 and want 2 join a team heres the site
www.freewebs.com/jokerzdrifting
THeJOKeRz (D@$K):bewarespa
Quote from bamabogger :Hey we are still recruiting we need some people from s2 cuz i played the demo when i started the team so i have all demo players but there good so if u have s2 and want 2 join a team heres the site
www.freewebs.com/jokerzdrifting
THeJOKeRz (D@$K):bewarespa

I dont want to get a bad reputation for saying stuff like this, but i think you need to change your recruiting line...from what ive seen on shikane drifters alot of your members just chuck them selves into a slide and call it a drift...dont flame me if im wrong but still.

Also please please please i beg you when making a recruitment post use real english and abuse a shift key a lil to make it look at least a bit proffesional.
Quote from jimaxx :I dont want to get a bad reputation for saying stuff like this, but i think you need to change your recruiting line...from what ive seen on shikane drifters alot of your members just chuck them selves into a slide and call it a drift...dont flame me if im wrong but still.

Also please please please i beg you when making a recruitment post use real english and abuse a shift key a lil to make it look at least a bit proffesional.

Sorry but I found that funny.

I agree with the main point of your last paragraph, though.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but I found that funny.

I agree with the main point of your last paragraph, though.

Ahah you sure told me
2nd thread you make about this team, I you still can't write for shit... Take a grammar class, men your team won't look really professional if you cannot even write 'Hi!' properly...

JokerZ is JokerS by the way...
Quote from Riders Motion :2nd thread you make about this team, I you still can't write for shit... Take a grammar class, men your team won't look really professional if you cannot even write 'Hi!' properly...

No sh*t i just like the idea of the z than the s
Quote from jimaxx :I dont want to get a bad reputation for saying stuff like this, but i think you need to change your recruiting line...from what ive seen on shikane drifters alot of your members just chuck them selves into a slide and call it a drift...dont flame me if im wrong but still.

what do u mean use real english? And im confused abuse the shift key how does that make it look professional? What do you mean change your recruiting line?
Quote from bamabogger :Hey we are still recruiting we need some people from s2 cuz i played the demo when i started the team so i have all demo players but there good so if u have s2 and want 2 join a team heres the site

Those are examples of "non-real" English.
Oh, let me try:

Quote from bamabogger :what do u mean use real english? And im confused abuse the shift key how does that make it look professional? What do you mean change your recruiting line?

There
Er, nothing :hide:
Right. This thread went off topic pretty quickly.
Good luck with the team!
(Some people really can't show support)

Hope the team becomes whatever you dream of it becoming

-Tea
Oh yeah, good luck
Quote from evilpimp :Right. This thread went off topic pretty quickly.
Good luck with the team!
(Some people really can't show support)

Hope the team becomes whatever you dream of it becoming

-Tea

thanxs alot evilpimp i appreciate that
Quote from Riders Motion :2nd thread you make about this team, I you still can't write for shit... Take a grammar class, men your team won't look really professional if you cannot even write 'Hi!' properly...

hmm.. i don't think you should be writing comments like that if you can't write properly either...

also i don't really see the point in trying to be professional if you're only trying to put a team up for fun... it's not like they're trying to get sponsored or play to earn money... it really depends up to each person on how they want to advertise their team... if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all, its either that or give some kind of constructive criticism

anyways good luck on the team
Quote from subhumanspunk :hmm.. i don't think you should be writing comments like that if you can't write properly either...

also i don't really see the point in trying to be professional if you're only trying to put a team up for fun... it's not like they're trying to get sponsored or play to earn money... it really depends up to each person on how they want to advertise their team... if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all, its either that or give some kind of constructive criticism

anyways good luck on the team

k
Quote from bamabogger :k

i'm guessing that's a thank you? so you're welcome =]

anyways if you need help or anything just drop me a line =] i'll try to help out some way or another
Quote from subhumanspunk :i'm guessing that's a thank you? so you're welcome =]

anyways if you need help or anything just drop me a line =] i'll try to help out some way or another

Yea k does mean thank you and yea ill drop a line sometime

THe JOKeRz
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG