The online racing simulator
WRC Rally Wales
(10 posts, started )
WRC Rally Wales
Thought I would start this one as I cannot see that the rally is going to be on TV at all?

Is there a highlights program?

discuss any rally related stuff here
It's Loeb's time to have bad luck Otherwise Groeoeonhoeoeoelm loses certainly.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from anttt69 :Thought I would start this one as I cannot see that the rally is going to be on TV at all?

Is there a highlights program?

discuss any rally related stuff here

There's usually a programme on each night on Eurosport, that summarises that day's action. If not, then there'll be a review on monday night for certs.
I haven't got eurosport so will have to wait till Sunday.
Don't worry about TV coverage. It's so foggy there that it would just be a white screen.

I wish for Grönholm to win the championship. But that would have to mean that I wish that Loeb would crash. I don't want that. Damn you Grönholm for crashing in the last one!
Well it is settled now. Loeb won and look more and more like a wrc Schumarer .
#7 - mr_x
Is it just me who thinks Mikko Hirvonen could be a title challenger next year?
#8 - Don
here`s a thought:
why didnt anyone try to make loeb not finish the rally? if somebody really wanted to do it, i can imagine it wouldnt be too hard to do as the stages run 20km thru areas without any spectators or marshalls....luckily there are fair people in rallying.

hello f1
Quote from Don :here`s a thought:
why didnt anyone try to make loeb not finish the rally? if somebody really wanted to do it, i can imagine it wouldnt be too hard to do as the stages run 20km thru areas without any spectators or marshalls....luckily there are fair people in rallying.

hello f1

Umm... http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fsjzx184ryU
#10 - Don

WRC Rally Wales
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG