9th December - XFR + UFR AS Club - CANCELLED
CANCELLED

Sorry all. Garph was right,, it is a bit too soon after what happened at the CC. Gonna leave this for another couple of weeks. then maybe we can have a race with the new patch. which should be fun .
8th December is a Saturday.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What is this?

It's XFR on AS Club and only 6 entrants??? You must be kidding. Better sign up, everybody.
Quote from franky500 :Please. ONLY sign up if you want to have fun. If you are only joining in the hopes of winning... i dont want you to apply.

It has always been like that?!?
Quote from zeugnimod :It has always been like that?!?

yes. but with the stuff happening recently.. i thought i would add it in text form .

I have not had a chance to update names on the list recently. i will do so later tonight.. there are another 3 - 5 entrants i believe.
Quote from franky500 :
I have not had a chance to update names on the list recently. i will do so later tonight.. there are another 3 - 5 entrants i believe.

GO franky update names
Hiya Franky, I will post this on HR forum. Maybe some HR guys wanna join. Looks fun. Will get back at you.
Other things have gone on that would make a GP, espcially in the XFR, not such a good idea right now, there are a few people who are a little all raced out at the moment to put it in a nice way....I did tell you but you'd already posted this

I think you should do a GP with the new car round Blackwood as soon as it comes out Even is the update was on a Firday and the GP was on the Sunday there would be loads of people wanting to race it.
Hi Niels... Thanks for the effort but im affraid its now cancelled. Maybe next time.

cancelled - See first post.

Sorry all.
Quote from garph :Other things have gone on that would make a GP, espcially in the XFR, not such a good idea right now, there are a few people who are a little all raced out at the moment to put it in a nice way....I did tell you but you'd already posted this

I think you should do a GP with the new car round Blackwood as soon as it comes out Even is the update was on a Firday and the GP was on the Sunday there would be loads of people wanting to race it.

With the new car for the ATC GP, you'll get a mega turn out thats for sure . You can definately put me down for that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG