stop S2 unlocker's
(12 posts, closed, started )
stop S2 unlocker's
i was woundering if there is going be a anti unlocker. Iam bring this up because i am going to buy a S2 licence after x-mas and my friend has an unlocker, so he's getting the same things as everyone else and i find it unfare..........i can send it to a MOD next time im over so they can pass it on so it can be stoped.

iam probley going to be unwelcome after this post but i want it to be stoped!!

P.S if i could an S2 licence out of this that would be really cool but if not i can wait till x-mas
Quote from Hurley24 :i was woundering if there is going be a anti unlocker. Iam bring this up because i am going to buy a S2 licence after x-mas and my friend has an unlocker, so he's getting the same things as everyone else and i find it unfare..........i can send it to a MOD next time im over so they can pass it on so it can be stoped.

P.S if i could an S2 licence out of this that would be really cool but if not i can wait till x-mas

He can't use cracked LFS online so he is losing the most important thing.
i know but they still get like LFStweak and thing's like that
Its already known since ages and you can be sure that the devs have it or know how they can get it if they want.
The existence isn´t so bad for them as you might think.

It´s like with every common program. Winrar, 3d Studio Max... weren´t what they are if there weren´t the possibilitie of cracking and using it.
- edited by Gunn - please don't tell every Internet n00b how or where to get illegal files -
No game protection can hold crackers indefinitly.
Quote from Hurley24 :i know but they still get like LFStweak and thing's like that

They get more than a normal demo user who is not using crack but they won't experience the best part of LFS (online racing, LFSW stats, etc..) until they pay for it.
There is only so much you can do to stop crackers. If you take it too far it will start to annoy people who have actuall bought the game and even then someone would still crack it.
i see
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :They get more than a normal demo user who is not using crack but they won't experience the best part of LFS (online racing, LFSW stats, etc..) until they pay for it.

that is true
Quote from Hurley24 :i was woundering if there is going be a anti unlocker. Iam bring this up because i am going to buy a S2 licence after x-mas and my friend has an unlocker, so he's getting the same things as everyone else and i find it unfare..........i can send it to a MOD next time im over so they can pass it on so it can be stoped.

P.S if i could an S2 license out of this that would be really cool but if not i can wait till x-mas

I could understand your sense of do-goodery, but this is way too strange... So a person who you call "friend" has some benefits and you want to take them away from him? And you would go as far as sending the crack from the very same computer he allows you to play the game from? The computer which is in his home and where he invites you as a guest... Talk about stabbing your friend in the back

P.S. I'm not pro-crack
#12 - Gunn
When a new patch is released illegal methods of accessing the features cease to work. Then around we go again.

Discussing cracks on the forum won't help anybody except those who wish to cheat the system.
This thread is closed

stop S2 unlocker's
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG