The online racing simulator
Topic Area ( How To ) Area?
(4 posts, started )
Hi,

I've been playing on this game and i do really love it, the only thing i would love to see amongst the forum is a HOW TO Part as i would love to be able to Design things like drift courses or another course for teams to practice on, the problem i have is i could spend hours searching, whereas if there was a HOW TO Area then i could go straight there then search 20 min or so

I would love to know if its possible to creat your own cars or shells e.g. Nissan skyline, 200sx, S15 not replicas but close matchs because of copywright.

Thank you in advance im sorry if i have posted in the correct area.

Thank you

Kev
Quote from KevS13 :Hi,

I've been playing on this game and i do really love it, the only thing i would love to see amongst the forum is a HOW TO Part as i would love to be able to Design things like drift courses or another course for teams to practice on, the problem i have is i could spend hours searching, whereas if there was a HOW TO Area then i could go straight there then search 20 min or so

I would love to know if its possible to creat your own cars or shells e.g. Nissan skyline, 200sx, S15 not replicas but close matchs because of copywright.

Thank you in advance im sorry if i have posted in the correct area.

Thank you

Kev

No you cant

The only you can do is use the LYTE editor (Layout editor) and nothing more , the modding of the game is not permited for now
________
Magic flight launch box
Quote from Inouva :No you cant

The only you can do is use the LYTE editor (Layout editor) and nothing more , the modding of the game is not permited for now

Thank you for that i just couldnt find anything that said whether or not you could. Is there a possiblity to request for cars?

Thank you
#4 - J@tko

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG