The online racing simulator
Any World of Warcraft players?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from Madman_CZ :But I know myself and what I like and don't like, but nevertheless on one rainy boring dark autumn Sunday evening I decided to grab the demo. I wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

Yeah, that's what I thought at first too. I've never played those types of games, really didn't think I would like it except in my case it turned out that I enjoy it. I think the scope of it is what really turns my crank, I can't imagine the work it must've been to create that "world".

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Yep, I play it. Not on the oceanic servers though. Shame, would have been nice to camp you a bit BBT But I refuse to get into hc raiding and epix hunting because of all the grinding, so I PvP 'casually' (a lot, but I don't really care of the outcomes as long as it's fun).

Horde or Ally, btw BBT?

Alliance of course :P Who would want to play a disgusting looking thing that looks like puke formed into a Horde creature? Well, apparantly a lot of people... But I digress.

Human Warrior, currently lvl 49. In retrospect if I knew a dang thing about this game, and soloing, I would've been a Rogue - who I plan to level next.

Quote from ColeusRattus :I play it very much like every other game, meaning occasionally, and not obsessively, and it also doesn't affect my life. I would have stopped to play for the 13 Euros per month, but as I live quite far away from my family at the moment, and both my brothers and my best friends from home play it, It's just a way to hang out together.

Indeed. Usually I have a couple of hours that I can play, but I have jobs, kids, a wife and other hobbies too, so that probably helps me NOT spend too much time on it . And of course once patch Y comes out my WoW playtime will probably take a big hit . 13 Euros a month? Yikes, here it's only $13CAD / mo.

Quote from Michael Denham :I got into it a couple of years ago and played it toooo much. I stopped after a few months cos I realised I was spending too much time on it. I really enjoyed adventuring different areas and going into towns etc, lots of fun. But for leveling up, I started to realise that it's so repetitive. Woohoo, now I'm catching a different type of animal or collecting a different type of thing from a different place.

Yeah, good point on the quests. There are some interesting unique quests but by and large it is kind of repetitive.
I don't play WoW, but i play Guild Wars .. that's a cool game.
I would have made a thread, but I would expect that one dedicated to GW2 would be no busier than this one. As good a place as any

Any World of Warcraft players?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG