The online racing simulator
Ice Racing (Trophée andros)
(49 posts, started )
I can now create my server so there will be almost every evening an ice racing server.

I will host tonight from 6pm to 10.30pm . I've updated the mecanik preset also so download it again.
Update

We are back on ice but this time with LFS S2 0.5V and LFS tweak. A server is created everynight. A dedicated server will maybe come someday.

It just rock !
I get an error with the tweak could someone give me the [code] in order pleeeease
Quote from Busta :Here is the last evolution. I've changed the rims and the dds tires.
Picture :

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=androszd0.jpg

Here you go : http://www.mediafire.com/?6t1jx8uytsf

To instal :

Unrar the file .rar in your LFS folder.

In your LFS folder you will find bespoke s2. before joining the server launch it and then clic on File>open and open the andros_final.rim. Then clic on LFS and export to LFS.

Hey if you want I could make you a custom tweak purely for your ice mod stuff, so that you can use the latest patch etc
That could be sweet thank you !

Quote :I get an error with the tweak could someone give me the [code] in order pleeeease

What kind of error do you have ?

A 7/7 24/24 server will come tonight or tommorow cause there is more and more people that comes online. 5 layout track are yet available on the server : BL1,BL1r,FE1,FE2,FE3r. Those 5 tracks are the only ones that can be selected for now.

EDIT : here is the capture from mecanik and a picture of the mod
Attached images
tweak.JPG
andros [640x480].JPG
Rooble your help would be greatly appreciated .

Anyway i gotta say this mod is really interesting and great fun. It's amazing how close to real ice feeling you can get with some tweak modifications .
Ok the 24/7 server is now on !

No pass just a little change fromp before :

You now should apply the tweaks AFTER joining the server. otherwise you will not be able to join.
the error was a really long list of numbers, but it was when I tried to load any presets :/
Cant seem to find the right version of LFS..

Could someone upload it ?

Really want to try this mod
Strange.. Now you should be able to do the preset your self with the screen of Tweak that i have took.
But when i start LFS Tweak it says that its the wrong version of LFS..

I downloaded the version from the info
Busta is it possible to upload the layouts for these 5 tracks?I would like to use it off line!

Thanks in advance
Quote from N!sse :But when i start LFS Tweak it says that its the wrong version of LFS..

I downloaded the version from the info

Try to put LFS in english if its not allready done.
Otherwide check in the LFStweak topic. Must be an explaination for that there.

I'll upload the layouts tommorow or monday when i've finished the one im working on.
Quote from Busta :Try to put LFS in english if its not allready done.
Otherwide check in the LFStweak topic. Must be an explaination for that there.

I'll upload the layouts tommorow or monday when i've finished the one im working on.

Aah okay.. Thanks

EDIT:

Now LFS Tweak works, but when i try to connect to the server it says that car dont match the server cars ?
Quote : Ok the 24/7 server is now on !

No pass just a little change fromp before :

You now should apply the tweaks AFTER joining the server. otherwise you will not be able to join.

Quote from Busta :.....I'll upload the layouts tommorow or monday when i've finished the one im working on.

οκ thanks!
Here are the 6 layouts that are on the server :

FE1
FE2
FE3R
BL1
BL1R
WE1R
Attached files
layout.rar - 14.6 KB - 158 views
-
(N!sse) DELETED by N!sse
-
(N!sse) DELETED by N!sse
lol i am a noob and dont read whole thread but does the snowmod have snow physics along with snow looks? thx
Quote from Taylor Finger :lol i am a noob and dont read whole thread but does the snowmod have snow physics along with snow looks? thx

No. Just the looks.
We make the snow physics with LFS Tweak and the gravel tires. And its pretty realistic.

Ice Racing (Trophée andros)
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG