The online racing simulator
Tuned FZR!
(27 posts, started )
Tuned FZR!
LOL nice!
Is it just me or do you really control your drift with wheel while your front wheels are airborn?
Quote from BlackEye :Is it just me or do you really control your drift with wheel while your front wheels are airborn?

No, not really. I just move the wheels hoping it does something but I'm not sure if it does. Most of it was controlled with throttle modulation and nothing more, I guess I automatically counter-steer for the sake of it.

It does the same on the drag strip too, Its drunk or something.
Quote from Rooble :No, not really. I just move the wheels hoping it does something but I'm not sure if it does. Most of it was controlled with throttle modulation and nothing more, I guess I automatically counter-steer for the sake of it.

It does the same on the drag strip too, Its drunk or something.

It probably does that because of the little extra weight from your driver as the driver is only on one side.

EDIT: noticed it turns left, so i assume your driving with LHD due to your country of origin and the direction the car turns. Try switching to the opposite side your using and see if it goes in a different direction.
rooble could i get that sound u have for fzr please btw nice vid
#7 - Waz
Nice! How did you tuned that? I think that when u steer your wheels a little wight transfers from side to side and that controls it. Or not, but it still looks great.
Quote from mutt107 :rooble could i get that sound u have for fzr please btw nice vid

Its a standard engine sound, Flat 8 instead of Flat 6.
Can you plz send me this hack too so I can go online and pwn few newbs. ok thx!
Haha very nice loving the sound of it too

Look forward to if and when you release the tweak
Very sexy engine sound. :heartbeat
Hehe, looks good ... IIIIII like it
#14 - Waz
Quote from Nakkitartsani :Can you plz send me this hack too so I can go online and pwn few newbs. ok thx!

If you can drive you can own noobs without it.
Great Work !! It's funny to see all what you can do with LFS
ROFL. Nice drift .
New style, wheelie drift.
Cant wait till they make a wheelie drift championship!
The mercury drift, thats so cool it should have a patent.

Man I can't get enough of that car sound, you don't by any chance have a link to it?
#18 - BIzO
Quote from BigTime :
Man I can't get enough of that car sound, you don't by any chance have a link to it?

It's a original sound, but engine of this FZR is a flat 8...
How did you make it a Flat 8? New tweak I don't know about or something?
#20 - BIzO
yeah, new MecaniK but link for download this add-on, it's a mystere...
LOL.. There's a beast under that bonnet.

You gotta share that eng sound.
Quote from BIzO :yeah, new MecaniK but link for download this add-on, it's a mystere...

Ahh really, well release that sucker! Come on Rooble, hook me up!
#23 - BIzO
I've been coding my own tweak/mechanic for a few weeks now, I've sort of put it on the back burner as of now though due to other commitments in my life and all my LFS time being dedicated to leagues and events.

It'll be released on Patch Y though, It won't take long after its out a week at most.

Tuned FZR!
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG