The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :If there isn't a full grid, I won't even bother trying to race, not that I would be overly competitive anyway

If there's only 3 cars on track theres a better chance you can take them all out before the first turn and make it look accidental, that way you're sure to win the first race at least.

Just watch out for sidi - He's known among Mercury to be a dirty so and so - check mirrors and signal.
OK guys, some more stuff:
http://www.esport-racing.com/i ... n=viewnews&newsID=525

That's the info about tonights race in the international eTM.

Some other stuff I'd like to mention about the UK/IRE league. Besides some small prizes we will give away (e.g. some nice huge pokercase, about 50,- € worth), the league provides an almost instant (soon totally instant) results and replay system, and we are planning to at least stream the last races of the UK championships LIVE via our webstream. Anyway, I'd like to see at least one good filled grid, as I know you guys can and will provide some great action! Go for it!
#53 - Jakg
Call me a sceptic, but where does the money actually GO...?
Quote from Jakg :Call me a sceptic, but where does the money actually GO...?

I would hazard a guess it's for the servers, prizes, admin "work" etc etc etc .

As for the actual league, personally, I am not holding my breath for a full grid, in previous ESL UK series, there wasn't always a full grid, and that was a free league, so I don't know how you can attract more drivers than the ESL UK series had

Personally, I think that league racing in general is seeing a low turnout across the board, it seems people are tiring of LFS in it's current state.

I am prepared to race and give it a go, I am sure I can find £4 down the back of the sofa somewhere.
Looks a well run event, I've not raced in a league before but I'm going to give this a try because it is on a Wednesday night and It will give me something to practise for.

5.95 euro thingys entry thats about £4?, the price of a pint and a half, or just a half pint if you live in Norway . I'm sure I could scrape that together.

Right Danowat and Bawbag send me your sets
I don't doubt my set isn't great, I didnt exactly set the world on fire in the ESL ESCCII

I don't even have any idea what my time is like I set on the tracker, I only did 3 laps!!!.

edit : yes, as I thought, my time is total pants
Quote from sidi :Was about to do afew laps on the qual server but i can't find it.

Oooops, someone played with the server then.. It's back on
Quote from sidi :Got a little problem with the payment options as i have no idea what option 1 and 3 are also i only have a debit card and paypal so i guess i'm ruled out of option 2,erm and i also don't understand german,i could ask Rooble but he would tell me lies and send me to some dubious website.

Set that i just used for anyone needing one,not sure who's it is but i changed afew things and it will do for now.

Thanks for posting the set Sidi I'll take the 80kg from it though
FZR automatically uses 80kg ballast online .
Quote from sidi :It was on as i tried afew laps offline first but afaik it will only add to the server side 80kg if it was set at anything over the 80kg,if i'm wrong in this then i'm stupid and have been running with to much weight.

Nah you're correct.
Vykos69, you should perhaps open a topic advertising this UK league in the 'League' section of these forums, maybe you'll get more response.
Cmon people, this is a great opportunity to show your stuff =)
#64 - Jakg
Quote from AlienT. :Vykos69, you should perhaps open a topic advertising this UK league in the 'League' section of these forums, maybe you'll get more response.

You mean this isn't in the Leagues & Events sub-forum?

Oh my god the irony...!
Any info about race dates anywhere, I can't seem to find it.
Every wednesday starting this coming wednesday, 5th December.

Other than that, information is thin on the ground, or scattered around 4 corners of the website......

edit : look here > http://www.esport-racing.com/l ... iew_league&liga_id=17

I believe the UK/IRE league shares the same "calendar" (except the dates obviously).

Why there couldn't be a specific UK/IRE league page with all the info on one page is beyond me.........
I will try to get a comprehensive post done up later today.

You asking for an English news section on E Sport Dan?
No, not English news, just a specific page for the UK/IRE league (infact, every league wants it's own page/section), with calendar info, cars, tracks, rules etc etc, all in one place.
Exactly, thats new, wasn't there earlier.......
evil me
Don't mean to hastle you but is it possible that you could link or even add everything (rules, car class, News, Tracker, details of qualifying and server etc) to that new page you've created.

Cheers
Dunno, surely paypal would have been an easier solution?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG