The online racing simulator
How we drive...
(31 posts, started )
How we drive...
Just one start on Race-2 sever :bump:
U-Tube
Rofl
Get used to it It happens...sometimes :shhh:
Yellow flag means close your eyes and cross your fingers.
Not to mention "Push the pedal to the metal!"

Wait 'till I get familiar with the GT2 class...
Hilarious.

And the music. :lovies3d:
Thanks m8s.
Haha that was last night Very quick Ultimate

Dunno about the rest of you but the reason I stopped in the middle was that the lag on the server was so bad I could not even change gear at that moment
#8 - SamH
#9 - Joris
Damn, I love that song!
great song. I remember that as well... was great for me.. I came and pushed through the lot of you
Lol yeah, looks like your - "shit theres a crash there! What do know? I know - I just go full trottle and close my eyes til it`s over" ^^
LOL, massive pile up
Thats one big pile up.
Shows how a poor decision by one guy can result in complete catastrophy
Quote from GFresh :Thats one big pile up.
Shows how a poor decision by one guy can result in complete catastrophy

Yeah secong that, 1 wrong desiscion created the pile up. I went trought it quite easy but then I got a car on top of my roof.

Was rather funny, good video Ultimate
Wait until I get the hands on the guy that powered through the mess =) with something like that everyone should have been on the brakes much harder. Still, funny to watch though =) Alot of people just coasted into that.
It wasn't 1 bad decision...severals, plural.
I bet that after the 1st car was in trouble a yellow flag came on...but i didn't saw anyone slowing down, instead all went for it.

This may result on oval circuits...
I'm pretty much last on the scene after having my arse felt into T1.

I had yellows from the exit of the previous right and took the turn onto the bridge carefully expecting maybe 1 or 2 cars in the way, what I was confronted with can only be described as a wall of cars. What did annoy me was that I was able to slowly weave through the carnage, but some of those involved were more concerned with trying to get the bent and twisted cars pointing the right way than giving way to those who were passing them.
That shows some of the stupidest desicions ive ever seen i mean come on, any clown knows u stay where u are or get off the racing line not endanger others.

I would have loved to be there though just for that chat log that followed.
Bean0, i think it was't your mistake. :uglyhamme
Whos the guilty??? :hide:
#21 - SamH
Honestly, I think there was so much lag at the time that it would have been impossible to do the right thing by everyone.. people were disappearing and reappearing, and it was just one of those occasions where you have to accept that the "conditions were not conducive to racing"
Quote from The Very End :Whos the guilty??? :hide:

I didn't mean to make it look like I was pointing the finger at anyone. There was so many infractions in that piece it just made me laugh in pain

Things could have been handled different, but like Sam said there was lag involved so who knows.... =)
lmao great video.
GREAT AMAZING VIDEO, i love it

maybe i should return to race2 from time to time

How we drive...
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG