The online racing simulator
AutoX improvment suggestion
I was playing on an AutoX server doing a REEALLLYY nice SCCA like track.

And what I found would have been good is a shorter lapse of time before the cone goes back in the original spot when hitten. That way.. We could send 2 guys at the same time on the track when the 1st one go halfway through the track. Will make th waiting line be quicker... Just a tought

And a better result board. One that won't only take the best time for any car but for the best time by car or something of that nature.. We found a work around putting the car name in our own LFS name so at least we see the result of the slow car even we beat our pb with a different faster car.

HAPPY LFS ALL
Another nice touch would be to display the number of cone hit and penalty resulting on the result.

Thanks!
Good suggestions.

I thought about adding some helpful tools to help create a cone layout. The main thing being even cone spacing. If you could lay two cones at a time and set a specified distance for them to be apart from each other, you could make courses much faster and neater.
That would be pretty good, i ran a little autox event for the brazilian league a while ago, and i restarted it for every single run to make sure all cones were in place. It would be even nicer if we could adjust the time it takes for the cones to respawn
Another addition that would be cool after doing some more AutoX today.

Implement a starting order. Something that would had newcomer to the bottom but don't change when they D/C.

We usually go by the connection list but it mess up everytime sometime disconnect.
Hi guys, I believe I was the one who made that layout..

"Distance" There is a distance tool already, to measure out your cones..

Yeah, Cone -replacement time can be shortened, but even with clean runners we found some people catching up to others at time.. So 2 at a time may only work with longer layouts..

But my request, maybe alittle more 'global'

When running one at a time, for a Solo2 event. It gets hard to remember the running order.

The connection list will work fine for this. However, when ever someone disconnects, all names under, seem to randomly get garbled..

My request would be, to alter the 'Connection list' to display as "Oldest -> Newest" connections.
Quote from sdbDrifter :
"Distance" There is a distance tool already, to measure out your cones..

Right, but it requires a good bit of time and patience to use the distance markers to space your cones out for every single cone you lay. Even then it gets tricky when making corners and such. Having two cones a set distance apart would make things much easier in my opinion.
One thing i use (learned from that driving school thingie), is putting white lines to limit the track, together with the cones, so their distance is pretty much the same. It also helps people new to the layout to see the track

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG