The online racing simulator
Autumn Mod?
(56 posts, started )
#1 - rroos
Autumn Mod?
Hey all, I've searched and found no luck, But has any one got some sort of "Autumn" Mod?, Where the tree leaves are like Orange and Yellow & Leaves over grass and all?

If so please give me a link if public.

-Exide
that would be awsome, indeed
That would rock on blackwood caus al the mods are for fernbay why dont have an autum blackwood

I would aslo like someting with like veery much cherry blosoms that would be nice to

But for autum on blackwood hopfully please someone make it
Try editing the .dds files and edit to the extent of your imagination. Good luck!
how about a leaves on the ground texture? brown the trees and put some leaves on the edge of the racing surface?
#6 - rroos
I would do it, if i could , or maybe i can but just cant be bothered
#7 - rroos
Quote from LFSn00b :IIRC, there's a paint brush in PSP5-9 that has Autumn leaves in it so it'd be a 5 mins job.

Well then why don't you.... do it
Quote from LFSn00b :IIRC, there's a paint brush in PSP5-9 that has Autumn leaves in it so it'd be a 5 mins job.

Quote from rroos :Well then why dont you.... do it

Maybe 'coz he was trying to help through giving advices OR he's too busy?
#9 - rroos
Quote from hotwater :Maybe 'coz he was trying to help through giving advices OR he's too busy?

Fine, I'll try it, If it works out, I'll post it
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring... yaaaay that would be awesome. 4 LFS folders for each season mmmmmm :rolleyes:
I may have a go at this. many projects first. so don't expect it before winter
can somone list the names of the DDSes that blackwood uses for the tarmac, grass, trees, sand and walls, then I will have a go.
I belive those are used, but I`m not completely sure.
Attached images
Where are they.JPG
Who i cant wait for the mod

Il check this tread every day now(lol)
I'll get on it.
It's winter now anyway, time to move out of this thread!
sorry guys, I can't do it. not enough time before winter. its starting to snow in the lower mainland here.
Bah, not compared to the snow we got the past day or so, you guys are getting hardly any.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Bah, not compared to the snow we got the past day or so, you guys are getting hardly any.

yea, I heard the island got loads. Hornby Island apparently got the power out to the whole island!
not snowin here good luck wit the mod!
i saw a LFS video on youtube where an XRR was drifting on leaves like fern bay was going threw some seasonal changes
Hurry Hurry :P

Autumn Mod?
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG