The online racing simulator
Drift Mania Round 4
(18 posts, started )
Drift Mania Round 4
Hey guys,

I made a layout of the DMCC (Drift Mania Canadian Championship) Round 4. It not 100% accurate but it's the best I could do ingame. The layout is adapted so any dumb will understand it. Try it! I also included a replay for those who still don't understand .
piczooorrrrzzzz
i tried it and it was pretty good i didnt like it because it was so small and simple but ill give it a

6/10
huh it's almost like the real life one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NyjOyJjDwRc

Edit: Layout update; changed tires to the red ones (easier to see). See post #1
i love DMCC haig for the win
awesome!!! hahaha i participated in that event

i didn't like the course when i went to that event, it's not very challenging, just a smoke show.
But it's cool to drive on it on my computer, when i was just there back in august :P
^^ what is you're name, i'll probly know you
adjusting suspension to the softest setting was key to that course, but it was still way too bumpy, i made the mistake of stiffening mine before qualifying, that coupled with no working power steering cost me my trip to the top 16
Sorry for spoting here...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to activate a qualify session using autocross, so far only let me do race, and when I go Shift Q, a message appears saying is not activated.

Can anyone help?
Nice layout, works fine for me
Quote from NelsonGPV :Can anyone tell me if it is possible to activate a qualify session using autocross, so far only let me do race, and when I go Shift Q, a message appears saying is not activated.

Can anyone help?

Qualifiying in drifting isn't the same than qualifiying in a race.
For example...
Quote from Riders Motion :Qualifiying in drifting isn't the same than qualifiying in a race.

I have a layout for an MRT competition, everytime i go to the server, we need to practice but with the lap counting like if we were on a race. we want to vote to qualify and it says "is not activated"

The question is where I activate the option, because so far we only can do race.

Thx
Quote from NelsonGPV :I have a layout for an MRT competition, everytime i go to the server, we need to practice but with the lap counting like if we were on a race. we want to vote to qualify and it says "is not activated"

The question is where I activate the option, because so far we only can do race.

Thx

negativo nelson, yo he probado eso y nada que ver, simplemente el lfs no deja hacer clasificacion en la pista de autocross, solo en las pistas normales de carrera
Mil gracias leandrus...
Quote from Leandrus :negativo nelson, yo he probado eso y nada que ver, simplemente el lfs no deja hacer clasificacion en la pista de autocross, solo en las pistas normales de carrera

Termine usando el lapper para calificar pero tenia esa duda.

Grax

Drift Mania Round 4
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG