The online racing simulator
[PM] Recruiting
(73 posts, started )
[PM] Recruiting
Calling all budding hamiltons/fangios/burns. Parkfield M'sport are currently recruiting to strenthen our small but experienced team. If you play a lot of LFS & are looking to race competitively register your interest here. (or pm me)

Ant - Team Manager
Quote from anttt69 :Calling all budding hamiltons/fangios/burns. Parkfield M'sport are currently recruiting to strenthen our small but experienced team. If you play a lot of LFS & are looking to race competitively register your interest here. (or pm me)

Ant - Team Manager

Any website?
coming soon
(& no its not as good as yours)
Quote from anttt69 :coming soon
(& no its not as good as yours)

Thats nice . Ours is old... Will be interesting to view
Quote from jamesrowe :Thats nice . Ours is old... Will be interesting to view

urs is a greaaatt page.....
OK thats enough, back to the topic please. Experienced racers wanted.
Hi, i race a fair bit and need to join a team so i can get better and quicker. plz get bak to me, jordan.
#9 - Dru
I could be wrong but i beleive that Parkfield M'sports is a S2 team, not one for Demo users i'm afraid
oh ok, does any1 know of a demo team i could join.
how many time do i have to wait for a reply of a team if i made an aplication? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month?
I dont know. Who did you apply to?
Quote from anttt69 :I dont know. Who did you apply to?

*cough*james*cough*rowe*cough*DR*cough*
:bump:
Bit silly of me to bump a few months old thread, but i would like to join, done around 13,000 miles, and am quite a good driver (i like to think ) feel free to look at my stats, i normally race around 1-2 hours day, and 3-4 on weekends

Thanks
Harjun
Looking 2 join a team for 1st Time
Hey i seen your thread and i thought id stick my name in, Im a Racer, not always super fast but i always race fair as possible, CTRA Bronze licence, pathetic i know but im working on it. Gimmi a message if your still recruiting. ;-)
nothing like digging up old threads jeez
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
don't worry guys PM is always looking for drivers. Wait for anttt69 to come and PM you
#19 - AMB
Can I join i am new but i am quite good i have won some races with s2 cars,

Many thanks,
AMB
your stats don't say you won any.

Total stats:
Travelled distance: 433 Km
Fuel burnt: 156 Ltr
Laps: 47
Hosts joined: 79
Races won: 0
Second: 1
Third: 1
Finished: 3
Qualifications: 2
Pole Positions: 0
Drags / Wins: 0 / 0
#21 - AMB
I have now though
We're currently having a bit of a recruitment drive. Contact Ant (anttt69) if your interested.
I can see 3 people that wanted to join, but it looks like you missed them...
Where :eye-poppi?
I have spoken to all of the applicants, some were accepted some needed more experience.
wherer is tha website? coming soon again?

[PM] Recruiting
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG