The online racing simulator
Aussie racer
(3 posts, started )
Aussie racer
Hi Guys,

Months ago i downloaded LFS. I was running it on my old 32MB graphics card machine and getting FPS of around 5-17 max. Recently i put together a new machine, 3Ghz, 880GT graphics, 2GB mem. I loved LFS with the old hardware, and with the new hardware it unfreaking believable. Good job to the creators.

Soon i'll be getting the NET (work atm) and will be looking to join a team and league after the purchase of the game.

My question is, is there any Aussie racing teams out there ? If there is, how serious must one be to compete. Ideally i would like to do maybe 2, max 3, races per weeks and they would have to be Australian time nights. If this feasible, or not possible.

Thanks all

Ryan
The question is do you have S2? If you do then there are a few that i know of.
Pacific Racing
Ozbee Racing
Southern Cross Racing
and a could of others.
Teams
Hi Astroboy,

No i do not have s2, hence me saying i still have to purchase the game.

I suppose what i am asking is, is there a place in teams for Driver like myself that are hardcore race fans, decent/fair racers, have the dedication to only 2 or 3 nights a week racing in sprint format.

I'm not counting out Enduros, nor am i counting out more than 3 nights a week. However, i am wondering for someone like myself who wants to get into the team environment etc if there is a place for us. Or do team members have to be hardcore gamers that are on everyday to participate in long races etc.

Thanks

Ryan

Aussie racer
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG