The online racing simulator
Who I think will come top of the group. (in Bold!)

Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta (hard one - difficult group)

Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg (Easy group - but I havn't a clue!)

Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6 Croatia, ENGLAND, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra (or Croatia )

Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands (should be easy)

Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro (like to see Eire Qualify though)

Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland (no - i'm not joking.)
Bold in first
Italics for second

Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta

Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg

Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6 Croatia, England, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands

Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro

Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland
Agree, apart from:
Quote from niall09 :Bold in first
Italics for second....Group 6 Croatia, England, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

What are you thinking?

EDIT: Actually, coming to think about it, you may be right. Ukraine have Mr Shevchenko. And who can forget that great Andorran player....

What was his name again?
Quote from J@tko :Agree, apart from:
What are you thinking?

EDIT: Actually, coming to think about it, you may be right. Ukraine have Mr Shevchenko. And who can forget that great Andorran player....

What was his name again?

And I think England are useless.
Quote from J@tko :Agree, apart from:
What are you thinking?

What was his name again?

What a arogant people ..

cant bealive

that Mr Shevchenko is one of the best strikers in the world ( yes, he is) ..better than your crouch, owen, roney etc..

go to drink coffe man, and come to austria next year...
Alright, England played badly that day, no doubt about that.
Quote from undertaker00 :What a arogant people ..

cant bealive

that Mr Shevchenko is one of the best strikers in the world ( yes, he is) ..better than your crouch, owen, roney etc..

He may be better than Crouch and the disabled Owen, but i don't think he is better than Rooney
Quote from undertaker00 :What a arogant people ..

cant bealive

Wait a min - I wan't being sarkey! I really do think shevchenko is good - the only joke was about the Andorran player! Yes - He's miles better than Crouch, about the same as Owen, maybe a little worse than Rooney - he was better before he went to Chelsea.
He is still good..

Chelsea is one bad team for strikers...

He is killer like inzaghi, with technic...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG