The online racing simulator
ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
He wants you to log in to the forums with the same nick and password you used when you purchased LFS.
#152 - Dru
Well we met you Kosmik, but to be honest we are not the sort of team that just says yes.

We at ZWR tend to only recruit people we know and are friends with, afterall thats why we are a team rather than just a bunch of guys wearing the say skins and tags etc.

It is a slow process and we are probably not the type of team that you are looking for at this time.

We wish you the best of luck but for now we will not be processing your application any further.

Best Regards,

Dru.
#153 - Dru
See KeiichiRX7 for ZWR details
#154 - Dru
see below for team line up
Brilliant! Congrats, Matti and congrats ZWR!! ZWR is an excellent team of great people, and I reckon Matti's perfectly suited! Excellent place to lay your hat! Well done all!
That's some hot chocolate there. Grats.
Any chance ZWR will be coming back to MoE now?
NIce ZWR, well done fast clean driver. But most off all a nice chap. Good luck at your new home.
he's really slow seriously... don't do it.....!
Awww, how nice. Thanks for the greetings and such.

And I guess the CTRA system takes the team information from LFSW? Haven't actually really raced on there in a while, could give them a go for change.

edit. Someone actually pays attention to my signature, how awesome!
Saw that coming when i saw "Flying Finn Racing" disappearing in his signature
Gratz to both
Quote from Blackout :And I guess the CTRA system takes the team information from LFSW?

Yessir! Or you can edit it manually if there are any problems at the LFSW end, although they seem to have all gone away now!

We had some great fun racing last night in Race 2.. you should come play!
Well done ZWR and Blackout.
#165 - Dru
Team Zwarte Wind Racing Driver Line Up

ZWR|O.Atkin USA (KeiichiRX7)
Nice Signings ZWR all the best for the future
Good team guys i wanted to join you guys but i didn't contact you for a long time

Hello again!
A belated 'CONGRATS' to Blackout and Adam5k1 on joining ZWR.
I look forward to hooking up with you guys in the new year
#169 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :A belated 'CONGRATS' to Blackout and Adam5k1 on joining ZWR.
I look forward to hooking up with you guys in the new year

Yeah, once your duties with Santa Claus have been peformed for another Year Moose
Quote from Dru :Yeah, once your duties with Santa Claus have been peformed for another Year Moose

It's your sparkling wit I've been missing in the last few months
Congratulations to Adam5ki on your new team.

Good luck on Saturday mate.
Quote from Dru :Yeah, once your duties with Santa Claus have been peformed for another Year Moose

Looks like we're gonna have to build some bigger cars

ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG