The online racing simulator
saudi arab drift with Logitech G25
(68 posts, started )
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :and i care of my friends and what happens to them if I did Accident humans, we have feelings of humanity and Responsibility

Sure.

What I see in these "arab drifting" videos is nothing but IRresponsible.
i think it would be betta if you take saudi arab off your topic
Here's some Arab drifting gone wrong for you. This is what could happen to you too.
Quote from kurent :
Why the entire EU, why not just Germany, or just your home town, maybe just the street you live on? Get my point?

It was a joke and you need to lighten up. Wreck less driving anywhere except a field or track is stupid, so just chill and reread my initial post.

Quote from squidhead :Rooble - I'll make this short - JUST FK OFF YETI

squidhead: I don't care about you, or drifting, and I don't care if you're gay - thats your preference. Just don't start crying when someone throws back half the shit you post, OK?

P.S : I never made you swear - you're just too thick or careless to word your emo feelings with a little decorum.

Its Chewbacca by the way, or haven't you seen Star Wars?
-
(gaz3ta) DELETED by gaz3ta
he says amateur drifter, not pro drifter, for being amateur you could kill anyone... you dont work for that, you dont have the true experience, but im sure you will, when you have an accident or kill someone... man you dont do that on the streets, oh normal people dont do that, i think neither a drunk can do that in the streets... i wouldnt like to go to saudi arabia, im sure i will have an accident if i go to that country at night...
thinks DevilDare the song is

Fun Factory - Take Your Chance
==============================
K.David i will try thinks for comment xD
==============================

gaz3ta

Toyo9J

Thank you for everything

i try to be good with you guys bt if anyone dont like this video or me or saudi drift!!

dont make youre comment here because you Can not understand the situation in how we live there and !! how you explain something and you have not only seen in the video or photos don,t tire yourself with me
how is it that we dont understand youre driving like an idiot on an open road with traffic right next to you ? and that to add insult to injury your driving is not even good enough to keep the car from spinning or hitting anything ?
Quote from Shotglass :how is it that we dont understand youre driving like an idiot on an open road with traffic right next to you ? and that to add insult to injury your driving is not even good enough to keep the car from spinning or hitting anything ?

Agreed. In my book someone driving like that is a retard, regardless whether it is in Saudi Arabia or the UK or anywhere else for that matter.
How is it that so many off-topic posts are allowed?
So living in a desert-like rubbish country is an excuse for irresponsible, moronic "driving"?
Quote :Squidhead, you must have a lot of friends with an attitude like that. And don't keep on repeating that you're free to express your opinion because that's only true for the content of it, not the way you do it. Someone needs to learn some manners.

I don't see anything wrong with him having friends like him also, may be Squidhead is being a little rude, but I understand him, ´cause he's right.

Back to this Arab thing... Viktoor says we shouldn't talk about something we've only seen on movies and pics, when most of the things we've seen and discussed comes from this method... I really doubt that all LFS drifters have been in Japan, on a HachiRoku racing another Japanesse RWD (most of the times) on a Touge, but they still love it. I doubt all rally lovers have been Burn's Copilot, or Drived themselves, but they still love it. I've never been on a WTCC, GTR, DTM race, but I love it, as much as drifting ad ralling. We've all seen a Fat Guy dancing on YouTube, and we all hate him, even if we've never met a dancing fat guy.

See my point? We can't go there to comment it. I was going to go to Arab lands once, until I saw this arab "drifting" things. First of all, two of many definitions of drifting are: "managing a slide through multiple CORNERS", "Controling oversteer". Second thing, it can't be called drifting because of the fact most arab drifters drive FWD's, they are just sliding. And third, it's not about skill (FWD's won't get too much oversteer), not about experience (that much), it's abut luck.

If they wan't to do it, great. Kill yourselves out there. Squid, or anyone who thinks this is really, really weird, stupid, dangerous, irresponsable, etc. Quit posting on threads like this. It's just worthless, we have nothing to do.

I understand you Squidhead, because my sense of Irony is pretty much like yours sometimes
كفووووو يا كنق عداك العيب
si no me lo dices, no me la creo... la neta
I soo wish to find this kind of drift any usefull, controlled or even nice looking, but i just can't to be honest. It just plain boring and pointlless. on a competition point of view.
But if the guy is just trying out lfs and having a ball....dudes let it be.
But if he claims to do this on the streets, then he's just plain stupid, and will be soon caught by the cops. I hope...
Nothing personal, is just my conscience speaking.

Btw...about the video...boring. try to use wheel cam's, car view from track and pedals separetly or change cam's from time to time.
Cheers.
Quote from Abo Nawaf :Arab drift may not be considered drifting to the exact definition, but the drifters in reality are just doing taf7et (car show) and killing/injuring the crowds with their "drifts".

Corrected.
Quote from Abo Nawaf :now hes on the streets and hes one of best drifters

He can be proud of doing that shit. REAL drifting is about controlling the car while sliding sideways, not about going around and around, turning left to right left to right. That's shit.

saudi arab drift with Logitech G25
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG