The online racing simulator
How do you do fake lights?
Yeah, I know everyone hates paste-on lights, but I'm asking how you do them. Please don't flame me. Thanks.
Ok well its only realy possible with cars which dont have obvoius lights (xrt for example) unless you want a VERY werid car, now i suggest getting a pro kit with wireframe from masterskinnerz to fit them, all you do is copy and paste them into it then position and size on the wireframe
Or do them yourself. Brushes, layers, Fill-options... Photoshop is not just for copy/paste...
True but im not that much of an artist :P
Oh ok thanks.
as long as the skin isn't private or not supposed to be edited, you could rip some lights off of that.
Quote from flymike91 :as long as the skin isn't private or not supposed to be edited, you could rip some lights off of that.

Yeah. Preach against the honor codex of skinners! Ripping off parts is so poor.
Quote from Anathema :Yeah. Preach against the honor codex of skinners! Ripping off parts is so poor.

HaHaHa....I'd have to agree with him on this..
Hehehe I dom't want to end up just like a certain guy who ripped some S15 lights from db...
Dds
Google DDS Converter and d/l it

then look in your lfs/data/dds folder you will now be able to convert dds into jpeg and back again np's

(you can add DVD players etc into the dash too lol if tht your sort of thing)
lol if ripping part was poor we wouldnt have any FBM skins, they all use the bmw paint job with different decals. I'm not talking about original work anyway, i mean lights that were already copied and pasted from a picture. Design dudes lights are a different story, although I've seen those ripped wayy too many times. U can look at the skins I've done. I've only used fake lights once, and i made them.
meron kang headlight? if u got a headlight paste it to the skin pero if its private dont use it :P meron na ako if u want i can pm u some skin with headlight.
Everyone rips off lights.. except one per a thousand persons.
I usually rip off lights. I always attempt to contact the author though, and of course, i make sure the skin is public. I have to admit, making your own is fun though. Tryed it a few times, and it did'nt end up too bad to be honest!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG