The online racing simulator
Default Thread Subscription Mode
Please set the default "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not suscribe" as I don't want email subscriptions to every thread i reply. And i think many others also don't want it and not everyone checks his preferences first
#2 - mr_x
:iagree:
I'd agree with that, as handy as the feature is, it's more of an annoyance unless you're just an occasional poster.
Go to options and change it yourself you lazy ones

Keiran
And "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)" should be on by default imo :P
Yeah, but give them a break - they've only just set it up, so there's bound to be a few niggles here and there.

Anyway, I've changed mine now, so it's all good for me.

What? No quick smilies box :cries:
Quote from GeForz :Please set the default "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not suscribe" as I don't want email subscriptions to every thread i reply. And i think many others also don't want it and not everyone checks his preferences first

the default is now set to 'No email notification' (so it does subscribe you) and I've put all the accounts that have already been created to that state as well.
Quote from Victor :the default is now set to 'No email notification' (so it does subscribe you) and I've put all the accounts that have already been created to that state as well.

Nice one! Thanks
Quote from tristancliffe :What? No quick smilies box :cries:

See, now that IS a problem. Vic? LOL
Quote from Victor :the default is now set to 'No email notification' (so it does subscribe you) and I've put all the accounts that have already been created to that state as well.

i think you should set it to 'no subscription'...afterall its a feature and i don't want to uncheck it every time.
surely nobody wants to subscribe to a thread...and if someone wants to subscribe to a few threads its easier to do this than having to uncheck and unsubscribe all the time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG