The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill: Post-Race Discussion
Do your jawin' in here.

Radu fix your connection uve been lagging so hard that u nearly took me out 3 times in my last 2 stints.
One word: disaster

More words: Our first MoE race was good until our third driver joined. He had one disco, so another driver has joined instead of him. Also disconnected. After that two more disconnections.
But after all i'm glad we've finished, even last.

Congrats to winners, see you on Aston.
Quote from Belain :Radu fix your connection uve been lagging so hard that u nearly took me out 3 times in my last 2 stints.

Our driver also was quite annoyed with the lag coming from the Prodrive car in his last stint too, not the best thing to be racing against...

Otherwise the respect between the 2 classes was quite good today, some confusion sometimes but you can't expect anything else.

Well done to all podium finishers. And thanks to the admins for your work.
Thanks a lot to the admins for their hard work, and congrats to mercury gt1 and core gt2 for the wins.

The race wasn't great for us today, the setup needed a bit more work really to make the tyres last slightly longer. We didn't drive too well either so P9 (I think) is a decent result for us.
#6 - Vain
Congratulations to the two winning cars.

Also, all respect to the GT2 drivers. Almost at all times the GT2 cars acted very predictable and made space in the right places at the right time.

Vain
Congrats. to admin team!

Grats. to the winners!

I had a big fun out there today. Great racing on track, couple of comic scenes but in the end very interesting!

Cya on track!
Thank you, USA admin team, for keeping MoE alive!
Congratulations to an unstoppable Mercury Racing.
And well done to my team - unfortunately it seems MoE and us just don't go well together...

See you all next race.
Good race everyone, was a nailbiting first 4 hours or so in gt2. And I happily only had one 'wtf' incident with a gt1 with no contact, which was a pleasant surprise considering the nature of this track when it comes to passing. Sorry ORT for that bump at the start, I compensated for you slowing down a little bit, but then shifted my focus as you were braking more. Caught me completely off guard considering I would've probably been flatout in your situation.
Quote from Belain :Radu fix your connection uve been lagging so hard that u nearly took me out 3 times in my last 2 stints.

I would like to apologise for the internet issues, its not typical for it to cause lag, i mean ive been going through this season lag less. Sorry for causing incidents, i already got on the phone with my provider and sorted it out, apparently they had some major work done to the line.

Once again sorry for the lag, and sorry for the 3-4 collisions
Great race btw, Razvan. Good to see Prodrive have such a good race.
I said it in the IRC channel, and wanted to again say it here.....Thanks to Razvan from ProDrive for coming onto CoRe's TS channel after the race was over to congratulate us. Truly a class act.
Quote from banshee56 :I said it in the IRC channel, and wanted to again say it here.....Thanks to Razvan from ProDrive for coming onto CoRe's TS channel after the race was over to congratulate us. Truly a class act.

Once again guys you deserved the win, worked hard, and that was a clean win. Congratulations once again, and as i said on TS, see you on the big one, in 2 months

good race
Thanks man...was fun running with you guys!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG