The online racing simulator
2 of my recent videos
(16 posts, started )
2 of my recent videos
Well I thought I drop them in here now.
2 of my previous vids I made in September and July.

WoD Skin Video
[Was introducing the team skins I made, with some drifting and cams n stuff. The vid was made for the team skin vote - won eheh big victory..]
Youtube
Download in Hi-Res

Last Man Standing
[A relatively short vid of me sliding around a point. You might find it boring, I love it^^]
Youtube
Download in Medium-Res - I didn't render a HQ version

Any comments welcome, cuz it was a while ago, and now I'm curious about opinions [positive,negative] =)
Very well done IMO. Video editing and the action itself is very well combined. I don't like drum'n'base but this time It suited very well. Great work! Goes into my favorites
Nice skins and great edited movies
I don`t like the music and it get quite borring fast, but still very nice.
#4 - kaynd
Great camera directing man. Music has to do with personal taste so I do not think it is a problem.
Nice and clean effects
#5 - rroos
Dang tarcal you got some talent, Love all your videos, Especially loved the part where the XRT was driving and was changing skins, VERY well done, Keep up the great work man
Great video's! Great songs! Amazing drifting! I checked out your other vids too. Love them!
I love drum n bas and I Love LFS.

Interesting stuff there matey
Ismét pöpec lett mind2 video
Awesome videos,the skill is in everywhere

Amúgy tarcalon laksz?
Thanks for the comments and opinions!

Quote from Tobsen00 :Hell yeah!
Don't know if you made more than these six videos, but all of them are very entertaining to me. Keep it up!

No, that's all so far, I'm working on a new one now. Thx!

Quote from e2mustang :
Amúgy tarcalon laksz?

Nem, Miskolcon. A nickem hosszú történet, lényeg h valaki félreértette az igazi nevem és hát rámragadt. És kösz
Do you mind sharing the track, the one in the WOD skin video

as i am a big Drum n Bass enthusiast
Quote from squad_e :Do you mind sharing the track, the one in the WOD skin video

as i am a big Drum n Bass enthusiast

Sure!
Very nice videos, loved the music and drifting, good work.
awesome work! enjoyed watching

music is kicking!

great camera angles also!
I liked both of them, but my favourite is the first half of Last man standing. Excellent camerawork and the changes were nicely synchronised to the music. The only thing a didn't like about them was the darkness, but that might be intentional so... well done
Thanks for the comments, people!
It inspires me to make additional vids, like the one I'm on now.
EXCELENT! Me encanta la musica.... GOOD WORK

2 of my recent videos
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG