# 28 TEAMSPORT-ONLINE
GT2 - FXR

***UPDATE***

Timo Dell, Timo Dell, Germany
Sandman90, Marcel Krause, Germany
fsr red_baron, Volker Dudziak, Germany
kinghammer, Andreas Stepper, Germany
toggy88, Sebastian Seybold, Germany
I just finished the list. Anyone who hasnt posted their drivers is in the list currently with their SO4 lineup. So if you have changes or not participated in SO4, hurry.
An update, added marecare below, i'll be the 5th driver... hope not too late... tnx

Original post updated - Tweak
*Update*
#30Fusion. Racing FXR

RRT RABBIT, Darko Nikolin, Serbia
mcintyrej, Jack McIntyrej, United Kingdom
need, Craig Callan, Scotland
Banister, A.MacCrone, Scotland
Devil64, Rafal Skorb, Poland
Arrow., Josh Hughes, Australia

Hope its not to late. sorry
I have just gone through everyone's posts to check for the correct format.

It is very important that everyone has the proper format for each driver. Remember, please do not put any dashes, periods, country abbreviations, or extra spaces in each line. Also, if you add a driver and/or reserve, just add it to your original post (to keep a complete list) and make a new post to tell us.

The proper format is simple:

LFS Username, Real Name, Country

Please go through and double check all of your drivers, to make sure the information is correct. This will help avoid any issues during the race, when the tracker needs to be fixed.

Phil, you may want to correct the list on your side .
Update:

#14 - iNf!N!tY*SkillS
GT1 FZ50 GTR

Csimpok, Ákos Bakonyi, Hungary
MoT3C, Máté Mickiewicz, Hungary
Norbi, Norbi Kiss, Hungary
Sorry, not changing that now anymore, as long as the LFSWorld nicks were correct the data will be accounted for by the tracker. I've sent the list to our tracker guru already, so changes now only if they are an absolute emergency.
We got a serious problem and a last minute change of reserve drivers...

lfs nick: twiggy-nl-
real: R. Veltenaar

will replace

t.schraa or atixt

Hope you guys can fix it so late otherwise ahh welll...

other lineup will stay....
Currently prolly wont be able to, but we will be able to change it ain the final results (i think )
T. Hirvonen (Misan) is not racing this round, it should be H. Jaakkola (Hawku) as it is in our post. Also, why does my surname have that weird abbreviation? I am Josh Di Fabio not Josh D. Fabio :P.

Would it be possible for Carsten (CarstenH) Hörenbaum to be Ca. Hörenbaum and Christian (Dreaf) Hörenbaum to be Ch. Hörenbaum in future?

Edit: Just to reiterate, my surname is 'Di Fabio', 'Di' isn't one of my christian names.
We have to exchange one driver: ruditurbo, n1lyn and kraniwani wont be driving today, instead:

NukeLane, Peter Begeman, Netherlands

will drive.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote from joshdifabio :T. Hirvonen (Misan) is not racing this round, it should be H. Jaakkola (Hawku) as it is in our post.

as i said in irc before, there is a mistake for our team, too. Markus 'Checkout' Gunzelmann (LFSW: Checkout) is racing instead of Jan 'Iceman' Latendorf (LFS: SPACE03).

but it was said in irc that it cant be fixed now, so i hope it will be fixed after the race^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG