The online racing simulator
SlickMod v0.5P in LFS S2 Patch P, no work
Hi, i try to use SlickMod in LFS S2 patch P, but when a run the program "S2slickmod.exe" it's says in a MS-DOS windows, "waiting for LFS..." I run LFS S2 v0.5P and the message no change.

I don't think if a has to unlock with S1 or S2 license. But when i try to unlock version P, LFS says that is unable to connect server, and i has internet connection and S2 license.... What's the problem? What i doing wrong?
hi i cant unlock patch p ive done everything here i put in my username and game password and it gives me ( unknown command)
its an error that will hopefully be fixed soon /arg!
Those who has unlocking problems for S2P click here to visit the thread. It has the Patch P so download it and hopefully it'll unlock.
ive done that , then downloaded the patched version with the correct ip for the master server but thats when i get unknown command
Quote from jwardy :ive done that , then downloaded the patched version with the correct ip for the master server but thats when i get unknown command

There is a nice bold section at the start of that thread, in the first post, that explains why.
Quote from the_angry_angel :There is a nice bold section at the start of that thread, in the first post, that explains why.

you might aswell be talking in penguin language cos that means nothing to me sorry if some one could simplify it for me it will be great thnks
Quote from jwardy :you might aswell be talking in penguin language cos that means nothing to me sorry if some one could simplify it for me it will be great thnks

The patched executables dont work for unlocking because the master is talking to the client in a different way than it expects. They can get a server list, but that's about it.
Quote from the_angry_angel :The patched executables dont work for unlocking because the master is talking to the client in a different way than it expects. They can get a server list, but that's about it.

aaa ok , so unlocking for now is a no no until some one who can come up with something to bypass the unlock

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG