The online racing simulator
Hard names on those two
I rather prefer Bleach, since it`s better and easier to spell
It's because I prefer name anime in japanese/romanji... In english it would be: "When They Cry" and "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi"
Quote from ekze :It's because I prefer name anime in japanese/romanji... In english it would be: "When They Cry" and "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi"

Haruhi was funny. But then it got boring.(See the pun here guys? )

And BTW, if you're going to watch it, watch it in chronological order.
Watching it in broadcast order-fail.
Quote from Thunderhead :Haruhi was funny. But then it got boring.(See the pun here guys? )

And BTW, if you're going to watch it, watch it in chronological order.

You allways have to watch it in chronological order ^^
Anyway, wonder what kind of channel that shows anime, haven`t seen one yet.
Quote from ekze :It's because I prefer name anime in japanese/romanji... In english it would be: "When They Cry" and "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi"

Whel The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu

Is also my second favorite it has the 2nd best story line so far i thi nk its a realy cool anime

I just love miyuki(red haired one)

Who cares about story, we want action!!

Lol anyway, was looking on the anime Berserk some days ago, was really bloddy stuff, but enjoyed it, too bad it`s only 25 episodes rofl ><
Quote :watch it in chronological order.

I don't think so... IMNHO, broadcast order is much more interesting than chronological, its make you feel like "OMG! WTF WAS THAT?! o_O".... desho? ^^

By the way, I'm watching Lucky Star now... It's just crazy
But its only for hardcore otaku, normal anime fan may not understand it -_-
Allright, I think I watched the sickest thing ever today, not that I was shocked or anything, just sick by the word true meaning. Don`t remember the name on the serie, something about lion or something, anyHOW - there was this little girl, that has this funny little ability. Every person she dissliked, she could, well blow off their head and get the to explode just by thinking it. Was some sick stuff, tho I laughed by ass of because it`s just plain stupid but fun.
Anyone know the real name on the serie?
Quote from ekze :I don't think so... IMNHO, broadcast order is much more interesting than chronological, its make you feel like "OMG! WTF WAS THAT?! o_O".... desho? ^^

By the way, I'm watching Lucky Star now... It's just crazy
But its only for hardcore otaku, normal anime fan may not understand it -_-

I watched it To its just simply so funny and crazy its good for making me spil milk
Whew the bleach series is geting verry exciting manga is getteing even more exciting

Byakuya pwoned!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whew the bleach series is geting verry exciting manga is getteing even more exciting

Byakuya pwoned!!

True, the anime is catching up to some of the great action in the manga now, and I`m really looking forward to see the fight with Ichigo and Ulquirra. I am not going to tell how it ends, because that would spoil a lot of fun for some of ya, but trust me, it will be worth waiting for

Just one thing that botters me, the episode 151 isn`t subbed yet, had to watch non-subed version, and that was kind of hard to understand, tho I did understand the plot. Guess Dattabayo laughs at the people waiting for the subbed version now
Yeah, Initial D is one of my favourite Animes.
Im out of anime and manga whos got any tips

what do u find intresting and think i should watch ore read?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im out of anime and manga whos got any tips

You have to watch (Begin's wit the "P" ends with the "N") Watch some Motorsport's broadcast video's. These are really exciting.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im out of anime and manga whos got any tips

I got Cromartie High School in my head, as I usually do. Check it out if you want to watch something that makes no sense, and is freakin' hilarious!
Full Metal Panic maybe?
The story itself are pretty poor, but the humor of it makes up for that, worth a try
Was wondering Du u guys want to see any of my drawings
I have just found a new anime (manga is anime, right?) that really makes me happy...
called Wangan Midnight...
anyone seen it?
Quote from squidhead :I have just found a new anime (manga is anime, right?) that really makes me happy...
called Wangan Midnight...
anyone seen it?

Yes its is
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Was wondering Du u guys want to see any of my drawings

Sure, post some of them
Quote from The Very End :Sure, post some of them

Okay here they are iom also big fan of subaru rally team so there's
is also a drawing of that

Hope u guys like them

Regards Chris

[edit Sorry for bmp's[fixed it]
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Laura and david.jpg
Kiss.jpg
Strange girl.jpg
The first picture is awesome, wish I could paint like that
Quote from The Very End :The first picture is awesome, wish I could paint like that

Thanks ia wasnt born with it thow it took me some training

I think one ore more are dated the kis is from 2006 over a year ago
Allright
You using a lot of your freetime on drawing, or is it just a hobby?
Quote from The Very End :Allright
You using a lot of your freetime on drawing, or is it just a hobby?

Alot of my freetiem goes in it
caus im quete a perfecionist

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG