The online racing simulator
User Online icon
(13 posts, started )
User Online icon
I suppose from the new LFSW icon under our profile to the left... the user online icon or "light" is gone now?

Maybe a mistake from editing, and accidentally removed it?

Or do you not want that feature anymore Would love to have it back, can be useful.

<----------------------
do you really miss it? You'd be the first (it's removed on purpose).
Ok.... well I don't miss it, but wondered why it dissapeared mostly
Remember Tweak, you can click the LFSW icon and it will display their stats and say if they are online/and where they are online.
No - he meant the little green 'light' that showed who was using the forum. Nothing to do with LFSW in this case. The forum still tells us where someone is playing LFS online
i miss it too

actually i really do, cause whenever i send pms its 90% of the time been when they are online (use it as an instant messenger really..)
Quote from xapexcivicx :Remember Tweak, you can click the LFSW icon and it will display their stats and say if they are online/and where they are online.

:doh: No it's not that one, it was for if the user was online in the forum. I just found it useful sometimes when trying to contact someone via PM or whatnot. But I guess you could just browse the online list at the index.
oki - there it is again
awesomeness lol thanks vic
very nice, i missed that feature
lol oops, sorry.
ah, good to know there is such a feature!
You know, I have never even looked at any of those little icons, let alone use any of them. Thanks, because now I'll probably spend more time looking at the icons than reading the posts here, LOL.

User Online icon
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG