The online racing simulator
Any XRR Tips?
(5 posts, started )
Any XRR Tips?
I have attached a spr, and was hoping for some pointers from the LFS comunity. Any advice will not only help me with this track ,but also with controling the car in general.

I feel like I can't seem to reach full rear slip angle through cornering because the car seems to understeer right after I get off the breaks (I think I have too much caster angle but am not sure).

Any advice could help.
Attached files
Leg of Lamb_BL1R_XRR_3.spr - 683.6 KB - 133 views
If anything, excess caster would increase oversteer, not understeer. With caster in LFS limited to 6 degrees (on double wishbones anyway), you can't really set it much too high anyway (although some cars are undoubtedly best setup with less).
Thank you for the advice but the front tires don't seem to maitain the heat after about 9 laps (the out two outside rings heat up; R1 middle: about 97, outside: about 89) then they cool down back to 85 middle 82 outside. Do tires cool down and stay "cool"? Or maybe the tire wear slowed my pace causing me to under work my front tires?
Yes, tyres heat up for the first few laps, then start cooling and keep cooling until they wear through.
ok thanks, i guess i just need a little more practice.

Any XRR Tips?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG