The online racing simulator
Calling all UK Racers (and more)
Hey guys,

besides the fact that you can watch the 4th race of the eSport Touringcar Masters LIVE tonight HERE, we are looking forward to start the national UK league (open to all the guys from the islands, also irish dudes are allowed ). But to get this thing going nicely - we are already cooperating with the CTRA - we need a good and reliable news writer.

Check out the LIVE stream tonight, as you wont miss the fastest guys in LFS on the track

Check back to the page for more infos, go to the forum if you have any questions. We are looking forward, to provide you nice racing tonight again.
Quote from Vykos69 :Hey guys,

besides the fact that you can watch the 4th race of the eSport Touringcar Masters LIVE tonight HERE, we are looking forward to start the national UK league (open to all the guys from the islands, also irish dudes are allowed ). But to get this thing going nicely - we are already cooperating with the CTRA - we need a good and reliable news writer.

Check out the LIVE stream tonight, as you wont miss the fastest guys in LFS on the track

Check back to the page for more infos, go to the forum if you have any questions. We are looking forward, to provide you nice racing tonight again.

Ooh, the UK league sounds good. I would definately be up for it

Unfortunately, my writing skills are poor. I have no imagination either

Maybe call it UK&IRE league?
Any UK drivers who enjoy a bit of league racing and consider themselves competent racers should look at competing in the UK league once it gets going. It promises to be well run and well publicised, and I'm sure the standard of racing will be adequate! I look forward to taking part myself for sure.
I can't find any info about the national UK league anywhere? can you post a link Vykos?

also what time does the live broadcast starts?

any other format (stream link) for us non quicktime users?
SD.
#5 - troy
Kev used to do writeups for the EAS UK series a while back, it took up to much of his time though but imo his writeups were fantastic to read. Hopefully if he reads this he might consider this.
I would be very interested in a UK league
Sorry - I just don't have the free time any more. You'll notice I'm rarely racing either.
Looks good, just started the qualifying. How did you persaude Boris Becker to do the commentry? C'mon Raymond Mooney
watched the race, never knew there was such a league. The race is cool but the commentator (misspell>?) needs to work on his speech about teh UK league i would be up for it cos i am looking for something to get involved in
is it still on? Im getting a 404 page error

nm Im sure someones recording it

SD.
Quote from DevilDare :watched the race, never knew there was such a league. The race is cool but the commentator (misspell>?) needs to work on his speech about teh UK league i would be up for it cos i am looking for something to get involved in

thx, the commentator was me That just shows me, that I have to work on my english skillz We'll be happy to get any feedback.
Quote from Vykos69 :thx, the commentator was me That just shows me, that I have to work on my english skillz We'll be happy to get any feedback.

I thought you did a good job with the commentry mate
Quote from Vykos69 :thx, the commentator was me That just shows me, that I have to work on my english skillz We'll be happy to get any feedback.

You did a cracking job, I've certainly heard worse on Eurosport
I'd be very interested in competing in something like this.

Tried to watch the stream but didn't have winamp installed :doh: so didn't catch it in time
Quote from Bean0 :You did a cracking job, I've certainly heard worse on Eurosport

I've heard worse english on Scotsport....
theres a spelling error on the main page of esports see if yo can notice it 'tournig'?
yeh missed it too as not on my usual computer wouldn't mint a rapidshare or something similar to download and watch oh and was it an exciting race?
yeah a download link would be great

is there a date for the start of the UK league? (this year next year?) or is it just after you secure a writer?

SD.
I am currently working on the stream from yesterday, to put it up shortly. I hope, it will be this afternoon, or tonight. You will find a link then in the esport-racing.com forums.

Start of the league should be in about 10 days from now. Check back to the page today and over the weekend, to find more infos.
I'd compete if there's an opportunity to advance into the World series you're trying to get underway, But if theres no chance of promotion into a higher series then it seems pointless.
Vykos, I assume this UK league will be "pay to play"?
#24 - Jakg
This is a pay-to-race series

I noticed a bug when registering - although the rules say you need to be over 16 (which i am), the "year" box only goes to 1990, not 1991...

(FTR i don't want to enter the series, i just wondered how much you were charging!)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG