The online racing simulator
Minor Multiplayer Interface Improvements
When I exit a server, I should be taken back to the server list, not the main multiplayer screen. In other words, I shouldn't have to click "Display List of Games" again and again.

When I'm trying to join a full server, an "auto-connect when a slot opens" window would be nice.

Left-clicking on a server joins it. Right-clicking should reveal more detailed information about the server (connections list, lap 4 of 6, etc).

Somewhere in the corner of the server list should be a key explaining the meaning of the letters in the info field (VQMPF).

Higher character limits for filenames, especially setups and replays.
#2 - GerG
Quote from Lateralus :When I exit a server, I should be taken back to the server list, not the main multiplayer screen. In other words, I shouldn't have to click "Display List of Games" again and again.

AFAIK, the list of games refreshes only when you click on "Display List of Games, or when you click on refresh, so I guess you are backed to the main multiplayer screen because the old list of games is just obsolete, so you definitely need a new one.

Quote from Lateralus :
When I'm trying to join a full server, an "auto-connect when a slot opens" window would be nice.

Same reason, the list of games screen never refreshes until YOU tell it to refresh, so LFS would never know if a slot opened or not. (Maybe Scawen could implement this option if it was possible to check only one server in a specified time interval for open slots, anyways +1 for this option)
Quote from Lateralus :

I've thought about this too. Especially having used this in Counter-Strike: Source and Day Of Defeat: Source. Its a real handy little feature which i use alot. It would help making joining full servers fair as you are simply put into a connection queue and allowed to join when your at the front of said queue and connect as soon as a player disconnects.

Thumbs up for me.
Quote from Lateralus :Left-clicking on a server joins it. Right-clicking should reveal more detailed information about the server (connections list, lap 4 of 6, etc).

Hang on, I'm on the phone with Scawen.........

Ok, he implemented this suggestion, but not quite exactly in the same way of your suggestion. Open LFS server list and click on the "?" in the list for the server you are interested in.

Oh, and he also coded an instantaneous invisible automatic update feature. You won't even see it updating when you open LFS. The "?" feature will just be there
I think people know about the "?", but doesn't it just display the license name of the players on? A little more detail would be great, if it showed when the server was in a race, qualify, or practice, or even inbetween races.
It does. It shows the car, the race length, the current standings and the lap the cars are in. If a driver has finished the race, the car and lap are displayed in blue.
Quote from legoflamb : Race like the owner is paying you half a mill for the season, and if you crash you wont get a penny.

As the owner of that company I wouldn't give you a penny if you placed second as well... Surely anyone can drive around the track without crashing - the trick is to do it fast. (Sorry a little off topic but I thought it was funny!)
o i hadn't realized it showed that. News to me

off topic:
haha just a random thing, and 100th post!!!11one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG