The online racing simulator
Isp_scc
(6 posts, started )
Isp_scc
Hello there!

something strange I ve created a !carview insim cmd that use the ISP_SCC simple pak:

static public byte[] SCC(int PLID, int ingamecam)
{
byte[] packet = new byte[8];
packet[0] = 8;
packet[1] = (byte)TypePack.ISP_SCC;
packet[2] = 0;
packet[3] = 0;
packet[4] = (byte)PLID;
packet[5] = (byte)ingamecam;
packet[6] = 0;
packet[7] = 0;
return packet;
}

when i use it with LFS State Inspector running on lfs server i can see that the cmd works and the In game cam change to the correct value but the car view doesn't change on the client side?

my debug log indicate the cmd and bytes sent to insim, here with the current playerID 3 / connection 1:

UCID: 1 Cmd: /carview TV
PLID: 3 Cmd: /carview tv ingamecam: 2 scc: 08 08 00 00 03 02 00 00

UCID: 1 Cmd: /carview heli
PLID: 3 Cmd: /carview heli ingamecam: 1 scc: 08 08 00 00 03 01 00 00

does i need to make something to reflect the change on client side?

thanks.
EK
no one have an idea...too bad. I don't understand why it doesn't work. The pack is conform to the insim 4, the State Inspector App indicate the change of car view but from the client side the view doesn't change... seem that nobody has used this IS_SCC!
For me SCC works like a charm. Your packet seems to be ok. Double-check the player_id.
thanks for your answer! I will double check that...

did you try it with app running on the PC client or server side?
Well, it was like laptop (app) controls PC (LFS). I think it doesn't matter if it's client- or serverside because you use the same protocol, don't you?

I guess firewall is not the problem, right?
well, the most strange is if i run my custom command from the client side and put the "State Inspector" app on the server side to watch the targeted PlayerID and InGameCam state, the values are ok... but the client car view didn't change... but if you told me that it works perfectly so it's a bug in src code...

Isp_scc
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG