The online racing simulator
White s14 plz
(11 posts, started )
White s14 plz
i would like a cool lookin plain white s14 skin and if you could make a s13 thats would be great please =)
it is in skin requests....
just a plain white s14 like they 1 in drift bible (not lfs)
with no decals or anything, just a plain white s14 preety much just take a default decal and slap on some hi rez s14 front lights, i would greatly apriciate it
done. sorry for everything
u gotta cut those out with the polygon lasso or they look pixelated.
thnx m8
Hmm... I thought you asked for a Silvia S14 skin? That is a Silvia S15 one... And the lights are just ripped off C40Z's Vertex skin... Anyway
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm... I thought you asked for a Silvia S14 skin? That is a Silvia S15 one... And the lights are just ripped off C40Z's Vertex skin... Anyway

Well atleast his trying. More then most can say for you.

Sorry i cant help HKS_Erald but i lack any lights for skins atm.
thnx m8, u tried, i just needed a plain white s14 like the 1 off drift bible(not the lfs version)
#10 - C40Z
damn hellboy u ****ing part stealer u have not the permission to rip this lights from my skins :banghead:
Quote from C40Z :damn hellboy u ****ing part stealer u have not the permission to rip this lights from my skins :banghead:

those are ur lights?...hmm let me check......holy shit they are they look exacly from the hks s15 u made

White s14 plz
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG